PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Jets vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when you gotta rely on Henne to win in the final minute. The guy has fallen behind Sanchez as the third best Qb in the division.

so now if we win next week were still in second:ugh:

I am fully expecting a loss next Monday night.

I think I'll be more relaxed this way.

The Jets could lose to the Bills.

:bricks:

It's not that crazy of a thought, the Bills only lost by one score to both the Dolphins and Patriots.

Plus it's in Buffalo.

Next week in Miami coming off a loss, yikes. If this team has any hope to win the division we need to stay competitive next week.

No kidding. Henne is not looking particularly sharp this season. Who would have thought Marshall would be pining for Orton?

I mean, even Brady has missed game winning throws. But to get it on the seven yard line, throw that pass to Brown, and then target Fasano when he's triple covered is pretty bad.

I am fully expecting a loss next Monday night.

I think I'll be more relaxed this way.

Just hit the bong expecting a win. You'll be relaxed during the game and if they lose you'll still be relaxed.

Great. Now our defense, doing it's best impression of a strainer, gets a pissed off Dolphins team in a place where we usually struggle. :mad:

Great. Now our defense, doing it's best impression of a strainer, gets a pissed off Dolphins team in a place where we usually struggle. :mad:

We can throw at Allen all game while they throw at Butler! It'll be fun!

geeeeez i wanted the jets to lose bad

??? What good is staying competitive in a division game.? The goal is the same as always, a win with no injuries.

That being said, we won the division last year, and we are now tried for division lead. Our offense is the best and our defense seems likely to improve for the stretch run. I think that we are favored to win the division. or at least be playing for the division when we play Miami in the snow on January 2nd. I believe that whether we win at Miami or not.

Next week in Miami coming off a loss, yikes. If this team has any hope to win the division we need to stay competitive next week.

??? What good is staying competitive in a division game.? The goal is the same as always, a win with no injuries.

That being said, we won the division last year, and we are now tried for division lead. Our offense is the best and our defense seems likely to improve for the stretch run. I think that we are favored to win the division. or at least be playing for the division when we play Miami in the snow on January 2nd. I believe that whether we win at Miami or not.

Technically, the Jets have the division lead. They're 2-0 in the AFCE and have the head to head tiebreaker over us and the Dolphins.

I thought Henne looked disturbingly good.

Both teams were evenly matched for the most part and was a great game.

I think I saw a lot of issues for both teams that should clear up as the season progress.

I thought Henne looked disturbingly good.

Both teams were evenly matched for the most part and was a great game.

I think I saw a lot of issues for both teams that should clear up as the season progress.

for some reason we do well against brady and make henne look like dan marino. i just don't get it...

jets have easy 2 games next too....bills and vikings..they should go into the bye 4-1

Henne loves this rivalry. He picked us apart. Too bad Revis will be there next time.

Last edited:
jets have easy 2 games next too....bills and vikings..they should go into the bye 4-1

======================================

Bills always play the Jets tough, and run well against them. another slugout IMHO.

Not sure about how well the Jets and Vikes match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes