PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17 NFL Games

Wow, Cowboys have a defense for the ages.
Question for those in the know. I am hearing that the Pats have cut Andre Carter.

Romo's wife :eek: , don't feel sorry for that guy anymore.

True. I can't stand both teams though. Guess I'll root for san fran. Don't want anything to do with Rodgers. Hopefully Philly(assuming Dallas blows it) can find a way to knock out the saints.

I dont think either team is better than the Saints, even on the road, but we wont last much longer than the 1st or 2nd round. Boys have done a great job to get us this far after SP return, but even SP said "dont expect to much". Next year maybe.. we cant win 4 strait road games ending in NY right now.

I dont think either team is better than the Saints, even on the road, but we wont last much longer than the 1st or 2nd round. Boys have done a great job to get us this far after SP return, but even SP said "dont expect to much". Next year maybe.. we cant win 4 strait road games ending in NY right now.

I think Philly can beat the saints. Not sure if I'd write them down as the favorites. Depends on what happens tonight. Saints surely have more than enough talent to get it done. Dallas has zero chance imo. Brees will re-write the playoff passing records in Dallas.

Manning set a record the media didn't mention:

Most stat padding in a season, breaking a 3 way tie between Brees, Padford, and Favre!

Congrats to him!

Escobar (who?) just pulled a Gronk flipping over into the endzone in the exact same spot he did against the Chiefs.

That moment when you hit reply and quickly glance to see he is a NO fan...I was about to rip you dude.

I think Philly can beat the saints. Not sure if I'd write them down as the favorites. Depends on what happens tonight. Saints surely have more than enough talent to get it down. Dallas has zero chance imo. Brees will re-write the playoff passing records in Dallas.

Yeah , we'd cream Dallas in a dome I believe. I can see the #'s for Brees :p
Philly is one of those few talent teams with a rookie QB though, and their D doesnt impress me to much. I think we have the edge in that game with a better QB, core of WR's, and PT,sproles. Our D wont play well on the road , Again, but all things consided, even though its out doors, I see the boys winning that game.
I think we should be favorites, but we wont be in the media,lol.
I dont see us going farther than that.

I don't really understand Orton. Guy's never really been that bad. Never seemed to get a fair shake.

Thought you were a Pats fan lol. But you seem cool, on a neutral site I can't do NO fans, little humble due to CAR winning but that won't last long. Your fans still bring up 09.

Best of the day was seeing Ravens fans cry and bring up the 12 AFCCG, we can prob both agree they need some crow (or raven) pie.

I don't really understand Orton. Guy's never really been that bad. Never seemed to get a fair shake.

His career is like a mirror of Matt Cassel’s. I think what they lack is the attributes that don’t show up in the stat sheet.

you can't teach physical talent

Thought you were a Pats fan lol. But you seem cool, on a neutral site I can't do NO fans, little humble due to CAR winning but that won't last long. Your fans still bring up 09.

Best of the day was seeing Ravens fans cry and bring up the 12 AFCCG, we can prob both agree they need some crow (or raven) pie.

CAR is the weakest team in the NFC playoffs. Thier offense is not very good. No, we're not humbled, lol. We just understand what our team can do. If we would play CAR in playoffs ID be very happy, they barely won that game, and we blew them out before. CAR would be what most NE fans should hope for in the SB. But we are not going to get a chance to take them out.

err why wouldnt we bring up 09? We respect NE alot. Kind of a big moment for us. Ive never been on a forum site where they didnt bring up the many rings and the past. Its brought up here all the time.

wouldnt mind having Orton in NE given the opportunity. already knows the system. about as good of a backup as there is.

wouldnt mind having Orton in NE given the opportunity. already knows the system. about as good of a backup as there is.

While I appreciate your sentiment, BB seems pretty wedded to the talented rookie idea. He hasn't had a veteran backup since Testaverde in 2006, and that was more just a matter of opportunity than anything else.

While I appreciate your sentiment, BB seems pretty wedded to the talented rookie idea. He hasn't had a veteran backup since Testaverde in 2006, and that was more just a matter of opportunity than anything else.

If we bring in Orton then we have to bring Lloyd back for a little 2010 magic! I kid, I kid...

who knows if millett gets traded or something. just think he'd be an easy enough fit. having a young backup make me nervous. luckily we haven't had to face that problem. would love to see Cassel here if mallet is dealt.

wow kitna does not look ready to play. Dallas would be so ****ed if Orton went down. but i guess most teams would be if their qb got hurt.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back