PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games

Bucs are just a clown show.
Honestly, I find that a vast majority of teams seem to be clown shows this season. More than ever. Even the ‘good’ teams have had - for the most part - a few weird hiccups. Contenders are that by default, in some cases. Strange season.

There's more chance of Mac turning into Patrick Mahomes than Brady signing up for another season of this in Tampa

Incredible. Had Evans deep and Evans just had no clue the ball was coming. Pay attention, clown.

Evans is the worse.

Incredible. Had Evans deep and Evans just had no clue the ball was coming. Pay attention, clown.
Brady also got hit as he threw. Couldn’t get everything on that ball. Evans was expecting the ball in the post. I thought the same thing at first blush, too, but that play was just the fault of the pass protection breaking down as per usual for them this season.

I don't care what Brady has done or what magic people still think he has, they're going to get absolutely slaughtered at home by Dallas in a few weeks in the Wildcard Round.

This is a bad football team.

TB will figure it out, it’s only a matter of time. Too much talent not to. Once they do…game on. Should be interesting.

Bucs should get that Thompkins guy involved a bit more. He seems fast and has great agility which their offense lacks. Evans, Jones and Miller are quite one dimensional, and Godwin is very good, albeit not a speed guy. Run the offense through Godwin, Otton, and some 2 back sets with Fournette/White out the backfield.

There's way too many miscommunications with Evans too. Numerous per game.

TB will figure it out, it’s only a matter of time. Too much talent not to. Once they do…game on. Should be interesting.
How are they going to figure out the OL with no bodies.

Fournette stutter step is dumb.

How are they going to figure out the OL with no bodies.
I believe Jensen will also be back for the playoffs. Need to get the run game going. Screens to Godwin, white, Fournette

Last edited:
Fournette always pauses after catching the ball or starting a run. He's sooo slow.

Fournette always pauses after catching the ball or starting a run. He's sooo slow.
I don't get why they don't design more throws to their other RB White. He's got to be more elusive than Fournette.

I think this Bucs offense is worse than the Pats, if that's possible.

Well they had a great first half last week. I hope to see that in the second half this week

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back