PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 15 pre-game thread: Patriots vs Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol it may not be the ‘cracker’ you are thinking of. I remember one time at work this lady referred to herself as a cracker and i was like huhhhh… then later it was explained to me that its a florida term , short for firecracker or something like that (shes from fl)

Hopefully an isolated incident.

Hopefully an isolated incident.

Question: With him on IR (and I think season ending IR, right?), has he actually been in any meetings live with players?

lol it may not be the ‘cracker’ you are thinking of. I remember one time at work this lady referred to herself as a cracker and i was like huhhhh… then later it was explained to me that its a florida term , short for firecracker or something like that (shes from fl)
I played on a AAU hoops team in the late 80s and being in the minority (i'm white) on the team I was called "Cracker" and a few other choice words I can't repeat here.

I played on a AAU hoops team in the late 80s and being in the minority (i'm white) on the team I was called "Cracker" and a few other choice words I can't repeat here.

oh man im sorry to hear that

Question: With him on IR (and I think season ending IR, right?), has he actually been in any meetings live with players?
That's a great question, yes, he's on season ending IR and I'm not sure.....if anyone knows, please let us know.

oh man im sorry to hear that
Sorry. Meant to imply I didn't care. We were on the same team. They were good dudes.

Cracker? Who cares. They called me white m-fer and pasty b**ch. Whatever.

I held my own on the court. That was all that mattered to me at 17 and 18yo.

Last edited:
Sorry. Meant to imply I didn't care. We were on the same team. They were good dudes.

Cracker? Who cares. They called white m-fer and pasty b**ch. Whatever.

I held my own on the court. That was all that mattered to me at 17 and 18yo.

gotcha, you sound more like me then! For some it may be a different kind of experience

Maybe my ageing eyesight but he did not look very agile getting on the podium ........still injured ?
I'm hoping it was just a Charlie horse and he's good to go...we'll see later today when the injury report is out.

I guess. If a white person is offended when they are called, "Cracker" they need to look up what an ethnic/racial slur really is.

Unless you can dunk, then they call you something else.

I guess. If a white person is offended when they are called, "Cracker" they need to look up what an ethnic/racial slur really is.
Nor am I offended.
And I almost always enjoy his posts.
But if the shoe was on the other foot?
I mean, why go there?

Unless you can dunk, then they call you something else.
Natick firemen I played hoops with at a club Med said Doug Flutie could dunk. Other folks I played with said you could slip several sheets of paper under my sneakers on a jump.

Natick firemen I played hoops with at a club Med said Doug Flutie could dunk. Other folks I played with said you could slip several sheets of paper under my sneakers on a jump.

I played against him once, in Framingham. That son of a ***** is fast. His reflexes are otherworldly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back