PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

24/43 and 238 used to be a what's wrong with Brady night ...

Your boy Allen is spooked easily- he gets happy feet, so his feet are rarely set when he throws.

Steelers have been running basic fire zone princples since forever- no excuse for not being prepared for it.

There's been plenty of the fire X blitz called tonight which is throwing your Jills OL into disarray.
well he adjusted so thats a good sign

Last edited:
NFC Least ... some things never change.

Buffalo looks primed to rule the division for a couple of years. I still say they have the best chance to beat KC on the playoffs.

Too much Knob Creek ... time for bed ..........

Watch his feet, boy. I know your comprehension skills are limited, but that one shouldn't be too hard for you.

Lol he was throwing so many dimes that Collinsworth ran out of adjectives for how great he is.

Just give it up man.

Bills defense is rounding out to be good again and their offense is very good.

They may just take the AFC.

Bills look like they could make some noise in the “playoffs”....sad that in this effed up year, not one of the Bills mafia will be able to say, “they saw a game live”....and the flaming collapsing table concession went bankrupt...

Steelers look worn down. Haven’t had a bye since week 3 and most likely not getting a playoff bye. Theyre in trouble
Old Man of the mountain face Tomlin made them wear pads and hit in practice last week.

Smaht coach.

The Bills are not beating KC.

Allen still look's like Bledsoe.

well he adjusted so thats a good sign

More that the Steelers stopped blitzing when they started to fall behind by a good margin. They went away from what was working for them.

Lol he was throwing so many dimes that Collinsworth ran out of adjectives for how great he is.

Just give it up man.

Bills defense is rounding out to be good again and their offense is very good.

They may just take the AFC.

If you think Collinsworth is a connoisseur of football, your IQ is lower than I thought.

Once again, I told you to watch his feet. If you can't follow that simple direction, well- nothing I can do.

I told you in the GDT Allen only started firing bullets when the Steelers stopped blitzing and pressuring him so much. Other teams will have noticed this.

Bills will take the division but they're one and done in the playoffs unless Allen can grow some balls.

The Steelers could win out, finish 14-2 and still finish as second seed even if the Chiefs lose to the Saints. KC has the common opponent tiebreaker by beating Buffalo. I think I have that right?

The Steelers could win out, finish 14-2 and still finish as second seed even if the Chiefs lose to the Saints. KC has the common opponent tiebreaker by beating Buffalo. I think I have that right?

Correct, kc is all but guaranteed for the 1 seed now , they just have to split the saints / falcons games at worst and beat the chargers

More that the Steelers stopped blitzing when they started to fall behind by a good margin. They went away from what was working for them.
I agree that they seemed to blitz less in the second half, I thought they still tried a few heavy blitzes, but Buffalo seemed to adjust and take away Heyward, who was terrorizing them in the first half. I thought Buffalo adjusted after the 1st half and Pittsburgh had no answer

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back