PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

Steelers are going 311 personnel against Buffalo's nickel. That's not working. They need to change it up.

No it’s not. Hell no. I’m not rooting for the team that’s fat drunk fans throw bildos at our team. At least the Steelers are a respectable rival, the Bills are like inbred cousins who embarrass everyone at reunions

May have a point there...

Steelers are going 311 personnel against Buffalo's nickel. That's not working. They need to change it up.
Good observation, can you tell me what 311 personnel means again? Can’t remember

May have a point there...
Trust me if the Bills win anything of note this post season, you will hear about it non stop and they will make it miserable.

Is this a good time to pull up that eric ebron quote before the Washington game about red carpet for the sb

Steelers rarely make defensive adjustments, they almost never did against us.

Steelers have stopped blitzing Allen and he is hitting on all cylinders now.

On defense yes- Brady feasted on their zone blitzes until that one game they decided to play man to man.

Trippin' Mike, a "top four!!!!!" NFL head coach according to some psychedelically crippled sports outlets, sure has shown his "adjustments" skill coming out of half time. Does "Superstar!" Smith-Schuster still play for the Steel Rapist Lovers? 4 catches...meaningless 40 yards...I thought he THE dominant big WR in the league...(according to Steeler Nation, which, let's face it...is always trippin' anyway.

I am curious after a 25 year drought how much AFC East Championship gear Buffalo fans will buy?

Another reason pitt has had virtually no postseason success for a decade now. Tomlin/keith butler regularly get outcoached in January.

They just changed to a 10 personnel but are back to a 311 (or 11)

Another reason pitt has had virtually no postseason success for a decade now. Tomlin/keith butler regularly get outcoached in January.

Butler gets outcoached just like his mentor, **** Beau, did. Some things never change.

I actually think the Steelers offense was a lot more intimidating with Bell & Brown. Poor teammates and not what they’d call character guys, but Bell changed that offense. He was a great runner and was excellent catching the ball. Since he left their offense has lacked something

<OLD MAN RANT>

I am goddamn sick and tired of announcers all reading from the EXACT SAME SCRIPT about how "prestigious" the Walter Peyton Man of the Year Award is. It was about 5 years or so ago the NFL wrote that script and now on this weekend during the season, every single game has the exact same script. It wouldn't bother one bit except for the fact that no one gives a **** about the Award. I mean, sure it's nice but when was the last time you argued about one player being better than another and used that Award as supporting evidence? What happened is the League decided they were going to pretend it was a prestigious award so they told all the announcers to start calling it that and gave them the script to do so.

I can probably name 40 Super Bowl MVP's (getting credit for guys who have won it multiple times) but I can only remember one single guy who won that award, and I bet that's more than most.

</OLD MAN RANT>

They just changed to a 10 personnel but are back to a 311 (or 11)
The blitzing is what is opening Diggs up, he’s just going to beat his coverage more and more.

Johnson out for the Bills. That's huge.

The blitzing is what is opening Diggs up, he’s just going to beat his coverage more and more.

I was referring to the Steelers offense and what personnel they were putting on the field.

But yeah- don't know why Steelers stopped blitzing Allen. Getting away from what worked for them.

That was a ****ing pick on the TD. Refs just swallowed their whistle on that one.

Okay one score

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back