PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 NFL Games

Any media schittbags calling for JooJooBee to be suspended after his illegal hit, taunt, and overall thuggery?

Any media schittbags calling for JooJooBee to be suspended after his illegal hit, taunt, and overall thuggery?
I think I read one. Ridiculous. Suspend a guy for doing his job and making a block.
Goodell is going to turn the nfl into flag football.

He's got more balls than brains. If there is anybody in this league you don't want headhunting you, it's Burfict... and you know both games next year, he will be honing in on him for a cheap shot/late hit/ helmet to helmet...etc etc

The Bengals have been among the league's most undisciplined teams for years and it all comes back to Lewis.
173 yards in penalties last night. You mean that's not typical?? (Other than the Raiders of course)

I think I read one. Ridiculous. Suspend a guy for doing his job and making a block.

The crack back block has been illegal since 2009 though. He made clear helmet to helmet contact. The taunting was over the top. I don't think it's ridiculous at all for a flag, fine, and possible suspension. It went past a line.

He's got more balls than brains. If there is anybody in this league you don't want headhunting you, it's Burfict... and you know both games next year, he will be honing in on him for a cheap shot/late hit/ helmet to helmet...etc etc

Yeah, JuJu better have his head on a swivel next time he plays against Vontaze.

**** Soyboy....what position does he play? sounds like a tight end turned wide receiver...

The crack back block has been illegal since 2009 though. He made clear helmet to helmet contact. The taunting was over the top. I don't think it's ridiculous at all for a flag, fine, and possible suspension. It went past a line.
Huh?
That’s not a crack back block. Helmet to helmet is only a penalty ina defenseless player.
Taunting leading to a suspension is idiotic.

The block was illegal. The player has already acknowledged that. The coach has already acknowledged that without specifically saying it.

The block was illegal. The player has already acknowledged that. The coach has already acknowledged that without specifically saying it.
No he didn’t.
He says he doesn’t try to injure players and apologized for standing over him.
He has not acknowledged the hit was illegal and it wasn’t.

No he didn’t.
He says he doesn’t try to injure players and apologized for standing over him.
He has not acknowledged the hit was illegal and it wasn’t.

Yes, he has.

After I seen the replay I think I should’ve held back a little bit more from blocking him.

JuJu Smith-Schuster apologizes for hit on Vontaze Burfict

And his coach called it a teachable moment, as well.

Often plays like that are teachable moments and when you look at it you talk about ways you can be safer and so forth.

Tomlin: JuJu’s taunting was more disturbing than the hit on Burfict

You people are now arguing with the rule, the officials, the player and the player's coach.

And, this just in, you're also arguing with the league, which has suspended the player for a game.

Aaaaand he's suspended for a game.

DQTe3AiXcAEuynX.jpg

It's suspension week

Wow the league actually got it right with Schuster and Iloka.

I haven't seen the Iloka play, but Schuster didn't deserve a suspention for that hit.

It wasnt for the hit alone. PIT has a history with Burfict. Its considered retaliation which is a big no no.

If a Bills player tries to lay out Gronk AND taunt him in week 16 you can bet there will be a suspension then too.

The premise is that both teams are openly trying to kill each other with illegal hits.

Yes, he has.

JuJu Smith-Schuster apologizes for hit on Vontaze Burfict

And his coach called it a teachable moment, as well.

Tomlin: JuJu’s taunting was more disturbing than the hit on Burfict

You people are now arguing with the rule, the officials, the player and the player's coach.

And, this just in, you're also arguing with the league, which has suspended the player for a game.
He didn’t say it was an illegal hit. He said he shouldn’t have hit him so hard. Hard hits are not SUPPOSED TO be illegal or reason for suspension.
Tomlin is talking about the taunting.

You of all people can’t tell me because the bro did it that it’s rught.

It wasnt for the hit alone. PIT has a history with Burfict. Its considered retaliation which is a big no no.

If a Bills player tries to lay out Gronk AND taunt him in week 16 you can bet there will be a suspension then too.

The premise is that both teams are openly trying to kill each other with illegal hits.

Punishing a player for that would be asinine and inexcusable.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back