PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 NFL Games

The pats don't need this. They are almost a shoe in for a bye and I don' think they care if they have to play afc title game at home or in Pitt as long as they are playing that game.

However. It would be nice to have it at home and this loss would of went miles in making it happen.

A lot of people on this board thought the same two years ago and we saw what happened. Big Ben's a different QB on the road. Much better to be home. I still wouldn't like to be in their place in January.

Pats seem to be a world's better team, but we all know Gronkowski gets very few calls and Pitt wr get a ton...

Some good news coming out from Steelers. Two players called Shazier's injury a spinal chord concussion, comparable to Tommy Maddox injury in 2002; Maddox missed 1 game. Encouraging news, another said.

13 penalties for 173 yards. Hmm. That's absurd. How many of those occurred in the 4th quarter? Squealers went 4-12 on 3rd downs and still won the game. What a joke.

JuJu said he didn't mean to stand over Burfict and taunt. Apologized for doing that and said he hopes Burfict feels better.

but the Pats are going to have to play a lot better than they have the past two weeks.

So the team that has won their last 2 games by 18 and 20 points is gonna have to play a lot better than the team that needed last second FGs against the Brett Hundley led packers and Andy Dalton led bengals, not to mention a last second FG against the Jacoby Brissett lead colts 3 weeks ago?

tumblr_inline_oteq30EyPy1qiwgw3_400.gif

Juju said he apologized for the taunt and agrees the hit was illegal. Said he just saw a Bengals jersey and didn't know it was Burfict

LB Vince Williams said Ryan Shazier told teammates as he was carted off that he would ‘be OK.’ Williams said Shazier could feel his extremities as far as he could tell.

Sorry getting those tweets out took so long. Without having the Twitter list here on Patsfans.com the way I used to, it's a much slower process to update all the accounts when I go looking for info on non-Patriots teams.

Nice to hear that shazier will be ok. Want the squealers at full strength.

F**k the Steelers and all their luck. If that was a Patriots player he would be fu***ng out for the season.

So the team that has won their last 2 games by 18 and 20 points is gonna have to play a lot better than the team that needed last second FGs against the Brett Hundley led packers and Andy Dalton led bengals, not to mention a last second FG against the Jacoby Brissett lead colts 3 weeks ago?

And the week before Indy they beat the mighty Lions by 5, and the two weeks before that beating the hapless Chiefs by 6, and the week before that getting beat pretty good by the Jags.
In their last 8 games they had one convincing win (Titans in Pitt) and semi convincing win over Cincy in Pitt. 3 last second FG wins, and 2 down to the last possession wins, to go with a clear loss. And outside of the negative point differential Titans not one team currently they beat has a winning record except for the team they lost to (just to quell any suggestion they are beating top competition).

No doubt they have demo'd a good D and an ability to win tight games. That's nothing to overlook but they strike me as an undisciplined bunch of clowns that will be beat by a capable, well coached, well disciplined team. And there is a capable, well coached, well disciplined team I have in mind that will beat them soon :).

Juju has taken Gronk out of the news

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back