PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

Bad breaks, some bad calls, and a struggling offense did the defense in. Don't kid yourself. That's a good squad.

You know I'm as rabid a football fan as there is, DI...and you also know how I feel about these big games and who calls them....the very first series, when Hali was full choked, arm completely across his throat from shoulder to shoulder from behind, I knew this game was bagged. I didn't waste my time watching the 2nd half. I expect KC to show up completely different at home, and to benefit from a return to normal refereeing. This crapshop tonight was a joke. The reason penalties are called for offensive holding is that if they aren't the opposing defense cannot play effectively.

KC is league wide known as a defensive team first and offensive second. They were never allowed to display THEIR strength. I stopped counting the holds halfway through the 2nd quarter when the clear cut Denver O line penalties reached ten. The game was a farce.

Nice touchdown. Too bad any comeback will be wiped out by some ANDY REID CLOCK MANAGEMENT

Miracles can happen
Miracles can happen
Miracles can happen

No you don't onside kick!

What's wrong with these guys?

It's going to be funny watching champ bailey try to cover dobson :rocker:

Nice touchdown. Too bad any comeback will be wiped out by some ANDY REID CLOCK MANAGEMENT

Pretty sure that Reid is unaware that there's less than 5 minutes left in the game.

Miracles can happen
Miracles can happen
Miracles can happen

November 17, 2063
Today, we celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the miracle in Denver. Showing on NFLN at 8:30.

Way to go for the jugular Reid

You know I'm as rabid a football fan as there is, DI...and you also know how I feel about these big games and who calls them....the very first series, when Hali was full choked, arm completely across his throat from shoulder to shoulder from behind, I knew this game was bagged. I didn't waste my time watching the 2nd half. I expect KC to show up completely different at home, and to benefit from a return to normal refereeing. This crapshop tonight was a joke. The reason penalties are called for offensive holding is that if they aren't the opposing defense cannot play effectively.

KC is league wide known as a defensive team first and offensive second. They were never allowed to display THEIR strength. I stopped counting the holds halfway through the 2nd quarter when the clear cut Denver O line penalties reached ten. The game was a farce.

I'm with you....

I, too, expect that Manning won't get the same sort of 'home cooking' from the refs when the rematch is played at Arrowhead. If the Patriots can win next week, we could see the Denver Mannings lose two in a row.

Pick six baby. Here it comes.

Welker concussion??? :eek:

What's the matter welka? Getting the cold feet for next week? :)

Welker being evaluated for a concussion. Can't believe he was back in the game after he got clocked.

Welker has to have brain damage at this point. I swear I saw things here in NE that made me question this. Sometimes it was as if he was zoned out for long periods. He should retire and I am not saying this as a Pats fan.

Peyton looks solid, not surprising. OLine played well besides the holding they got away with. Getting rid of the ball efficiently will do that.

Smith had that dream where he woke up in the big game in primetime and realized he forgot to put his pants on. I assume Smith will not be that bad again.

Fortunately for us, Brady and the returnees and youngsters are looking great also and the D has excelled despite losses so I think we'll have a hell of a game.

kinda sucks if wes doesn't play next week. Not rooting for guys to get hurt but, I don't feel any sympathy for anyone anymore after what's happened to our boys.

approaching miami heat levels.

The Heat have the best player on the planet and have backed up the hype with championships so it's impossible to hate on them.

The Broncos.... well they got to an AFC game i guess and Manning did what he always does and thrww a crucial pick so yeah they lived to expectations as well.

Welker being evaluated for a concussion. Can't believe he was back in the game after he got clocked.
I think he only missed one play too. The way the ball just fell out of his hands looked like he was KO'd for a second.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back