PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

I'm more afraid of the refs next week than the Broncos.

The more snaps i watch of Denver's defense the more mismatches i see for the pats.

I don't think the broncos can stop amendola, gronk, dobson, and thonpkins.

sad thing is I dont think we can beat either of these teams in a SB on away turf in NY. Might be better if Seahawks win it all.

What does that have to do with it? We have airplanes.

Can I assume you haven't been to California or Kansas City?

I haven't been to Kansas city by the way, but I know the difference between the coasts and the flyover states.

I'm sorry, but Boston is about as east coast as it gets and San Mateo is about as west coast as it gets. If that's not far to you considering the size of the US even with 'airplanes' then i really don't know what else to say.

KC is not for real.

Beating on creampuffs only gets you so far. 10-15 years ago this type of team would've been a huge threat, but in today's NFL with a QB that can't even complete passes 20+ yards they are of no real threat. Chumps.

They're not built to play from behind.

sad thing is I dont think we can beat either of these teams in a SB on away turf in NY. Might be better if Seahawks win it all.

Patriots got this one. No need to worry good sir ;)

Well, at least the Broncos game will be a home game. Hopefully it will negate the one sided officiating issues you typically have at Mile High Stadium.

2007 Pats through 10 games: 41.1ppg
2013 Broncos through 10 games: 39.8ppg

EAT IT PEYTON

KC is not for real.

Beating on creampuffs only gets you so far. 10-15 years ago this type of team would've been a huge threat, but in today's NFL with a QB that can't even complete passes 20+ yards they are of no real threat. Chumps.

They're not built to play from behind.

I completely agree. I knew that as soon as they played a really good team, they wouldn't do well. Welp, I was right.

Had we played the chiefs first 4 weeks of the season it may have been a 3-0 game.

Well, at least the Broncos game will be a home game. Hopefully it will negate the one sided officiating issues you typically have at Mile High Stadium.

One advantage of going to the game is that I will to not have to listen to Collinsworth's non-stop massacre the English language for 3 1/2 hours.

story might be different at arrowhead honestly

I'm sorry, but Boston is about as east coast as it gets and San Mateo is about as west coast as it gets. If that's not far to you considering the size of the US even with 'airplanes' then i really don't know what else to say.

And Kansas City is about as no coast as it gets.:smile:

Amazing, given your distance theory, that a guy playing in Boston didn't build a mansion in Kansas City instead of California. Wonder why? Probably could have saved about 10 million too.

this week setup reminds me of 2006. pats win big on MNF vs vikings and play the colts the following sunday night or monday night . That has the famous brady throwing the bottle on the ground video.

Patriots got this one. No need to worry good sir ;)

lol, I that would be even worse. Patriots would humiliate us in cold in NY.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back