PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Wild Card Round, vs Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats D is not stout against the Run. Henry is a really Good RB if he gets going the Back end on D could have a rough going. When BB said the Titans do everything well this time he ain't fibbing.

roberts1.PNG

Roberts on these wheel routes is running down the field like Marcel Reece. The guy is fast for a FB. He was open for a huge gain in the 2nd quarter.

Screw trick play. If team's are going to blitz & spam cover 1 incorporate this play into the offense this week.

Colin Cowherd Sums Up Dolphins’ Upset Win Over Patriots In Three Words

Why NFL Analyst Believes Titans Will Beat Patriots In Wild-Card Matchup

Jason Whitlock Shares Details Of Patriots’ ‘Funeral’ Ahead Of Wild Card Game

This is what experts think of the Patriots now. Let's hope it lits a fire under their behinds. Hopefully this team plays with a chip on their shoulders. If they are going to go down, I want to see them go down fighting. I feel as though the effort wasn't at max level Sunday. It almost felt as though they expected Miami to lay down.

To get by the Titans, I believe you need to stack the box to stop Henry. Force Tannehill to beat you by air. You pick your "poison" so to speak. And you take your chances with Tannehill.

The passing game is non existent. Either due to Brady's injury/decline, subpar receivers, or a combination of both. Regardless, it's time to commit to the run first. Make Burkehead the every down back. Have White out in the flat. Utilize Roberts even more. Put an extra lineman out there to help Cannon if needed.

Last edited:
Pats D is not stout against the Run. Henry is a really Good RB if he gets going the Back end on D could have a rough going. When BB said the Titans do everything well this time he ain't fibbing.
The run D is fine. They are in a nickel 75% of the time.

Henry will get his 100yds b)c he is awesome.

How did TN lose to HOU and NO?

We aren't talking about the 94 Niners here.

Their D is not as good as last year's.

How many playoff games has Ryan Tannehill won?

Pats win if they play to their potential.

Problem is that hasn't happened in 2 months

recipe for a win = no turnovers on offense, run the ball and get a lead, Gilmore plays the way he did for the first 15 games. Then it's onto KC.

If Brady is as inaccurate as he was against Miami this game won’t be close.

The run D is fine. They are in a nickel 75% of the time.

Henry will get his 100yds b)c he is awesome.

How did TN lose to HOU and NO?

We aren't talking about the 94 Niners here.

Their D is not as good as last year's.

How many playoff games has Ryan Tannehill won?

Pats win if they play to their potential.

Problem is that hasn't happened in 2 months

Play to their potential? Is it better than if the titans played to their potential? Their skilled players are a lot better than ours. This is gonna be a tough one. Is the offense gonna magically improve and receivers will beat man coverage? Titans should just double Edelman and let someone else beat them on this team.

This is going to age so well with regards to Harry.

Harry has to show you the ability to consistently get open before it ages well. Sometimes you can tell when a wr could be special. Haven’t seen that from harry yet. I wonder if someone that’s good with play design can help him.

If Brady is as inaccurate as he was against Miami this game won’t be close.

THat's why they need to run the ball against their average D. Keep Henry on the sideline. Besides, with Brady's elbow, I can't imagine him slinging it. You will never see another SB 51 performance out of him where he is throwing it 50+ times.

The defense don't worry me, they will bounce back. The problem is the offense, someone gotta step up when Edelman is double covered. Hope that sanu finally proves to be worth a 2nd round pick

Harry has to show you the ability to consistently get open before it ages well. Sometimes you can tell when a wr could be special. Haven’t seen that from harry yet. I wonder if someone that’s good with play design can help him.

My main concern with him is health. If he can remain healthy throughout next season it will age very well.

If this is Brady’s last game in a Patriots uniform...what an amazing 20 years.

THat's why they need to run the ball against their average D. Keep Henry on the sideline. Besides, with Brady's elbow, I can't imagine him slinging it. You will never see another SB 51 performance out of him where he is throwing it 50+ times.

Pats O haven't run it well all year they are a below average running Team Sony scares no one. And our WR's can't beat man coverage what or who have you been watching??:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes