PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanu and Dorset back next week, this will be the 2019 Pats offense with all possible pieces available...first time w Wynn, Sanu, and Harry...folks here repeatedly told us "just wait for wynn and Harry" and the offense will be fine...

So, having said that no more excuses....Houston is # 19 vs rush (yards)and # 26 vs the pass (yards), #17 in points against

The quarterback who said he has all the answers to the test has no excuses anymore
How refreshing.

Wow, only 5 more regular season games left. Quickest season I can remember. Here’s to..

-Good Health
-15-1 / 14-2
- #1 seed, HFA throughout
-SB victory

Last edited:
Wow, only 4 more regular season games left. Quickest season I can remember. Here’s to..

-Good Health
-15-1 / 14-2
-SB victory
It seems to go by quicker every year.

Wow, only 4 more regular season games left. Quickest season I can remember. Here’s to..

-Good Health
-15-1 / 14-2
-SB victory

You mean five, but yeah- this season flew by so fast. :(

If Sanu and Dorsett comes back next week and with the rookies having one more week under their belt, we should be just fine. I am optimistic about the O moving forward. Brady's was on point a lot today just had some really bad drops !

It’ll be a potential semi hat & T-shirt day. If OAK, IND, and TEN all lose or tie next week then by my calculations NE clinches a playoff spot with a win over HOU.

Sanu and Dorset back next week, this will be the 2019 Pats offense with all possible pieces available...first time w Wynn, Sanu, and Harry...folks here repeatedly told us "just wait for wynn and Harry" and the offense will be fine...

So, having said that no more excuses....Houston is # 19 vs rush (yards)and # 26 vs the pass (yards), #17 in points against

The quarterback who said he has all the answers to the test has no excuses anymore

What’s with the hostility here?

Anyone who isn’t concerned about Brady being in decline is lying. He may well be injured (though that isn’t exactly good, since it implies injuries are effecting him more than when he was younger), it could be the receivers, the line, etc., but the bottom line is he’s never looked as consistently ineffective/frustrated and he’s 42.

But the man has won 246 games, 30 postseason games, nine conference championships, and six Super Bowls.

Why anyone would take such an angry stance about him, however he is playing, is mind-boggling.

imagine if we had deandre hopkins

BB vs. B. O'B I will take the former any day.. after the rainstorm game my belief in him has been confirmed once again..

It will be nice to not play in a rain and/or wind storm for once.

Don't think Sanu will be back. Maybe Dorsett. Should have been a fine on that hit.

Harry will impress more with catching a dry ball.

...and our ol' friend BOB

3hfwkc.gif
As long as it doesn't end like that scene
PresentOffensiveBonobo-size_restricted.gif

Don't want the team winning the first half only to get beat in the second half:D

60 Minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back