We are on to Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i pick the winner? Yep

Did I say the game would be lower scoring? Yep

Did I pick a close game? Yep

Did I say take DAL and the points (essentially): Yep

I should be charging you for this info.
None of that matters. You would've scored 25 pts in Alamo's contest. That is terrible! ;)

I expect a loss and then win out.

Watson has come really close to beating NE twice, now he gets us. He will be very tough to defend with his dualthreat abilities.

Watson has come really close to beating NE twice, now he gets us. He will be very tough to defend with his dualthreat abilities.

Yawn.....

...and our ol' friend BOB

3hfwkc.gif
should be a great game and close late. Texans will do something stupid and we will win. same old story

I dunno...against the Ravens I noted he holds the ball a LOONG time.

And he has going all the way back to college. His reads are very slow and he struggles to come off the first read at times. I think he tends to read deep first and that created a problem for any o line.

but never doubt that he is not looking for anybody even remotely open deep. He loves big yardage completions.

Ravens THUMPED Texans... 41 to 7.

KC is the team I am worried about. At the rate Ravens are winning, they may get the #1 seed.

Are you AKA Chicken Little?

No Watt, no Clowney. This isn’t the same defense from years past. The offense is tough though, Hopkins and Fuller are a great 1-2 combo. Luckily having the best secondary in football should help.

Recently there were a few videos of Deshaun Watson breaking down defenses in a press conference in response to a reporter's question of what he saw in terms of defenses ( cover2, cover 4 etc..) While it was educational for a fan's perspective, I wonder if it could be used against him by a team like the Pats.
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson breaks down the Panthers' defense in under 60 seconds

He said essentially if I see X, I know I have to throw to Y. etc... So now Pats can disguise coverages. He is a bright quarterback when he explains it but I wonder if like, the Rams last year in their videos who revealed a bit much that came back to bite them as Hoyer said when he played scout team QB in preparation for the Super Bowl...

this will be the first game that brady has his full compliment of weapons in Sanu/Dorsett/Edelman/Harry/Meyers as well as his full offensive line with Wynn back.

as long as it isnt a torrential downpour, I think we see a good offensive performance on sunday

this will be the first game that brady has his full compliment of weapons in Sanu/Dorsett/Edelman/Harry/Meyers as well as his full offensive line with Wynn back.

as long as it isnt a torrential downpour, I think we see a good offensive performance on sunday

It is a must win game. A win pushes Texans back into the #4 seed and essentially avoid facing KC/Balt until the AFCCG.

Perfect scenario would be Balt at #2 and KC at #3 so we only have to play one of these.

So if you don’t pick the Pats to win every game you’re a chicken little? About what I expected on this forum Lol.
Straw. Effing. Man.

Every post of yours is so overwhelmingly negative toward the Pats that I question your alleged fanhood. And I'm probably not the only one.

KC win and a Pats win knocks HOU to 4.

That’s the scenario where the Pats only need to go through one of Bal or KC and not both to get back to the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3