PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re on to Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that packers thread over on the packers forum has gone off the ditch. Thanks a lot you stupid ******* patriots trolls! I wish you guys would just walk off a cliff!:rolleyes:

If this guy TB5XSBW would just STFU for a bit on that thread we could actually get into some real and useful conversation about the game rather than having to answer all his ****. Been nice if there had been some good Pats posters. Finally a few showed up and have actually contributed something meaningful.

So if Patterson is hurt, do we really think Michel will play? That seems sudden to me. Maybe Barner and White will just carry the ball more? I also wonder if Patterson is out, maybe we can use Dorsett's speed on some sweeps/reverses at least.

So if Patterson is hurt, do we really think Michel will play? That seems sudden to me. Maybe Barner and White will just carry the ball more? I also wonder if Patterson is out, maybe we can use Dorsett's speed on some sweeps/reverses at least.
If Sony's knee is 100% structurally fine and it's a matter of minor soreness he should be out there.

If he isn't and he still needs to heal a bit and if playing increases the risk of further injury he should sit

More worried about the lack of Mason for this game than anything concerning Gronk.
Mason has been playing at an all-pro level.

Karras should be ok for a game or two.

Long term...no

Last edited:
Part of me wants both qbs to suck and Pats win 12-6 or something just to shove it up the media azz who've been stroking it to the "matchup" all week...

Part of me wants both qbs to suck and Pats win 12-6 or something just to shove it up the media azz who've been stroking it to the "matchup" all week...
Admit it, you just like baseball scores.

The Stafford thing was a fluke. The lions can’t lose em all even though they work hard at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes