PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Warning don't go there.

Wiggy is playing the anti-homer role. Whatever.
No. He just loves Cam. It is kinda of sad. He really does not do his homework at all with his takes. It's a shame as he knows football but is lazy.

No. He just loves Cam. It is kinda of sad. He really does not do his homework at all with his takes. It's a shame as he knows football but is lazy.
He is a total Cam fanboy. It's pathetic.

Bad division loss at home. No excuses.

If we look at last year plus yesterday, we get 17 games. Yesterday's QB performance was the 3rd, maybe the 4th, best performance over those 17 games.

There's simply no way to know what happens if Cam had played, but simple fact is that it is very unlikely he would have done better than Mac.

Mac had that game won before Harris fumbled. Anyone who says anything else has no idea what they're talking about.
Harris fumbled away the W, but in the end the run D fumbled away the moral victory as well.

Given that we couldn't come up with a stop with 3 1/2 minutes to play, 3 timeouts, and the game on the line, I don't exactly have absolute confidence that we would have preserved the lead even if Mac had scored there.

The sad part is that there is the implication that it is about race, and frankly Cam is just bad. Remember his sad interceptions on simple screens last year? Conversely, Mac was really good!
The funny thing is Cam lost the second game to Miami last year, so don’t know what people are talking about.

I've been out of town for years, but I can't imagine wanting to listen to those guys. You get what you deserve if you do.
How about another joke, MurrAY?

Can't imagine any rational person blaming Jones for the loss yesterday.

Though...this guy is anything but logical. Note: He's a Brady Lover and Bill Hater

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-125232_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-125232_Chrome Beta.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 27
The sad part is that there is the implication that it is about race, and frankly Cam is just bad. Remember his sad interceptions on simple screens last year? Conversely, Mac was really good!
The funny thing is Cam lost the second game to Miami last year, so don’t know what people are talking about.
I don't want to turn this political, and I hope my post gets people to think about the subject without leading to responses in the thread, but I do need to respond to your post. In an attempt to keep the politics out, I'll just put it this way.

This is about race. It's been about race at the QB position for years now. Listen for it, unbiased, and you'll find it.

I've been out of town for years, but I can't imagine wanting to listen to those guys. You get what you deserve if you do.
They should be banned from this board for inflammatory commentary.

Hard to really determine if Cam would have made any difference yesterday without seeing Cam under real duress with this roster.

The Pat's ran the ball like crazy but I'm not certain the same type of game plan is used with Cam.

Are there any other sports markets in this country that root for their teams to lose and troll their listeners like Boston? The trolling schtick is beyond annoying but it gets them ratings.

Are there any other sports markets in this country that root for their teams to lose and troll their listeners like Boston? The trolling schtick is beyond annoying but it gets them ratings.
No. This market pretty much has a lock on the low rent idiots that inhabit our area..

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back