PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Warning don't go there.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
IndelibleKnobbyAnteater-size_restricted.gif

You will only cause yourself pain and suffering young jedi should you listen to those asshats today. If you fail to listen to this advice please take my second words of wisdom to heart and don't burdon the rest of us with a regurgitation of the vile negativity.

This has been a public service announcement paid for by the keep your sanity committee.

Why would you ever? I hope they do the “Cam wins that game” take. That’d be hilarious. Skip may have beaten them to it

Wiggy already has said that. LOL
Somebody going to make a thread FURIOUS. How do people not realize they’re being played yet? It was obvious to me immediately.

Somebody going to make a thread FURIOUS. How do people not realize they’re being played yet? It was obvious to me immediately.

My guess is today is a referendum on Belichick (I do think he got outcoached), but they will frame it in the Brady v Belichick window that is so obviously their calling card schtick this season.

I’ve seen much worse week 1 performances that wound up being pretty good years. And good week 1 performances that ended up being 2020. My strategy is just reminding myself of that and avoiding media and fb for a few days

My guess is today is a referendum on Belichick (I do think he got outcoached), but they will frame it in the Brady v Belichick window that is so obviously their calling card schtick this season.
He didn’t get out-coached. Christ almighty.

Wiggy such a jerk today. Wanted Mac to sling the ball more, first game dumbhsite . And red zone, missed one chance cause of fumble, and one td called back from pen. Yea cam would have been 100% ......cam would have won, Brady lost many times to suckier fin teams
Whats going to happen when Mac throws his first int ?

Why would you ever? I hope they do the “Cam wins that game” take. That’d be hilarious. Skip may have beaten them to it
No way, did anyone actually say that if Cam was our QB we would have won yesterday? LOL, was Cam going to prevent Harris and Stevenson from fumbling or was Cam going to prevent Trent Brown from getting injured early on or was Cam going to have some questionable calls all of a sudden go our way.... if anyone does say that, they either didn't watch the game or be taken off the air immediately.

Wiggy such a jerk today. Wanted Mac to sling the ball more, first game dumbhsite . And red zone, missed one chance cause of fumble, and one td called back from pen. Yea cam would have been 100% ......cam would have won, Brady lost many times to suckier fin teams
Whats going to happen when Mac throws his first int ?
More?! He had damn near 40 attempts in his first game as a rookie. What was he looking for, 60? :whistle:

No way, did anyone actually say that if Cam was our QB we would have won yesterday? LOL, was Cam going to prevent Harris and Stevenson from fumbling or was Cam going to prevent Trent Brown from getting injured early on or was Cam going to have some questionable calls all of a sudden go our way.... if anyone does say that, they either didn't watch the game or be taken off the air immediately.
This is what Wiggy said - Cam played Miami week one last year with a worse roster and won. I do agree with him that we probably do score more in the redzone with Cam but I am not sure Cam gets us down there as much as Mac did. IMO, the best thing for this team would be for Cam to be the back up and come in for the red zone and short yardage but apparently his "aura" was just too much for Mac. LOL

This is what Wiggy said - Cam played Miami week one last year with a worse roster and won. I do agree with him that we probably do score more in the redzone with Cam but I am not sure Cam gets us down there as much as Mac did. IMO, the best thing for this team would be for Cam to be the back up and come in for the red zone and short yardage but apparently his "aura" was just too much for Mac. LOL
Wiggy is playing the anti-homer role. Whatever.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back