PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Redskins Coach Jay Gruden Purportedly Smoking Weed Emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ****ing forum man

Cashless tolls that jump to 800 in fees w/o notice, yes. Theres pending class actions against ny, nj and cali over their toll nonsense.
I feel for you my friend. I'm fighting a $157 toll bill from PA as I type, for a toll that isn't mine, just a similar plate. Sent them pics of the plate, today the notify they want to see the charge. What's so hard about going after the right plate?

The toll is still owed.

Never said otherwise. The 800 and resulting license suspension isn't on the driver.

It isn't drivers' fault they did away with the cash option. The look up system is nightmare. Suspensing a license and bringing criminal charges over <$20 in tolls being blown into $840 in a few weeks. Loan sharks get arrested for less, and they aren't arresting anyone or suspending their ability to extort compliance with unreasonable fees. $50 fees on tolls that are a couple bucks. Of course thats for each individual toll, rather than trip or day.

The real question is, why would anyone other than Mrs. Gruden care about any of this?
Adultery is technically illegal. There was a time when the average person didn't just shrug it off as no big deal; the fact that many do now does not exactly make this society a better place to live.

What business is that of yours, mine or the redskins?
I was replying to a post that implied that the video made it equally possible that he was just having a random conversation as that he was about to sleep with her. I did not say he should be hung at sunrise; I was merely pointing out the absurdity of another post.

That said, the fact that several people on here look at adultery as no big thing is a pretty scary commentary on the state of American society at this moment. Again: I did not suggest he be lynched, or even taken to court which at one time would have happened for adultery.

I would wager that one or two people expressing amazement that someone would be bothered by a man cheating on his wife, probably would feel differently if it were your wife cheating on you. Or maybe all of you are single, which would explain a lot.

You can't get addicted to pot.
You may have a disorder, that you may "crave" it.
You won't have physical withdrawls.

You can "not have restraint" .

How could pot ruin your life?
It's cheap as hell, so it can't be a monetary issue.

It can't be a legal issue, if you have a permit, or live in a state where recreational use is legal.

It has many health benefits.

For those thumping the "evil pot bible", I just don't get it.

If you don't like, don't do it. Simple
I definitely think “ruin lives is a huge exaggeration”. Believe me, I smoked a lot of weed and still will on occasion. It is obviously beneficial for people with certain ailments and I 100% support it’s legalization.

Plenty of people can function just fine on it. Marijuana does have an effect on the brain but to what extent? Probably not to a detrimental amount.

It’s obviously a soft drug and there is no real physical addiction, though the mental addiction can be real. Anything can be addicting and I think that marijuana is one of the more addicting habits out there.

So I am no “evil pot thumper”. I definitely think that it has its cons though.

You can't get addicted to pot.
You may have a disorder, that you may "crave" it.
You won't have physical withdrawls.

You can "not have restraint" .

How could pot ruin your life?
It's cheap as hell, so it can't be a monetary issue.

It can't be a legal issue, if you have a permit, or live in a state where recreational use is legal.

It has many health benefits.

For those thumping the "evil pot bible", I just don't get it.

If you don't like, don't do it. Simple
You can deny all you want but I personally have known multiple people who let it completely ruin their lives because they were controlled by it.

Just because you enjoy it does not make it harmless.

OK FINE I WON'T TROLL THE GUY QUOTING THE GOSPELS ON THIS FOOTBALL FORUM

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the troll but it was too obvious and they won't let me delete it

Sheesh what's next the gospel according to E-ZPass?

So, Mr. Morality what did he say to the GUY? You DO understand adultery isn't a solo job.

I'm not impressed by your incomplete ethics lesson.

Last edited:
krist...what is this, the Father Mulcahey Hour?

Question: What did Noah say when he saw the pair of brontosaurs?

Answer: We're gonna need a bigger boat

source.gif

Never said otherwise. The 800 and resulting license suspension isn't on the driver.

It isn't drivers' fault they did away with the cash option. The look up system is nightmare. Suspensing a license and bringing criminal charges over <$20 in tolls being blown into $840 in a few weeks. Loan sharks get arrested for less, and they aren't arresting anyone or suspending their ability to extort compliance with unreasonable fees. $50 fees on tolls that are a couple bucks. Of course thats for each individual toll, rather than trip or day.
Well the late fees and suspension are a result of not paying the toll right?
You are full of crap if you are trying to tell me late fees and license suspension happened in a couple of weeks. The initial bill isn’t even due that soon.
It couldn’t have been New York because New York absolutely accepts cash.

I was replying to a post that implied that the video made it equally possible that he was just having a random conversation as that he was about to sleep with her. I did not say he should be hung at sunrise; I was merely pointing out the absurdity of another post.
Well you do have absolutely no clue what was happening.

That said, the fact that several people on here look at adultery as no big thing is a pretty scary commentary on the state of American society at this moment. Again: I did not suggest he be lynched, or even taken to court which at one time would have happened for adultery.
And my point is it’s none of your business.
If you get to judge him based upon your morals and your wild guess at whether he violated them then you subject yourself to be judged by others based upon their morals.
Some people think it’s immoral to bring children into the world, so are they allowed to
deem you immoral if you have children? Are the morals that say being gay is wrong, the races shouldn’t intermingle, and the NAMBLA beliefs be held up as morality?

I would wager that one or two people expressing amazement that someone would be bothered by a man cheating on his wife, probably would feel differently if it were your wife cheating on you. Or maybe all of you are single, which would explain a lot.
I don’t think anyone said his wife shouldn’t have an issue (IF anything even happened) but they are saying it’s none of your business and it’s not your place to judge his morals.

Adultery is actual intercourse, right? (I'd hate to think my 'get out of jail free' technicality that I've been using off and on for 20 years was just flat out wrong :) :) )

We don't do religion here ... and everyone here knows better.

Maybe it's just me, but I would prefer a boss who isn't partying around when the ship is sinking...
And I take it that the people here who don't care are experienced pot smokers and/or think it should be legalized.

the video is over a year old....so you fail to make a point

I’d listen to pot smokers before I’d listen to some reefer madness type of clown

This is a real paradox for me. Obviously I'm not god and I'd prefer to not sin, however, how can I possibly not pass judgment on someone who is a Jet fan? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back