PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Redskins Coach Jay Gruden Purportedly Smoking Weed Emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't do religion here ... and everyone here knows better.

.....except for the Tennessee preacherman poster who brought it in.

You can deny all you want but I personally have known multiple people who let it completely ruin their lives because they were controlled by it.

Just because you enjoy it does not make it harmless.

booze is worse.....if someone is controlled by weed, it was a matter of time before they were controlled by something else

as for adultery, more than 50% of marriages end in divorce anyway, so who cares.....free love, baby

upload_2019-10-5_22-37-43.gif

Good for him......at least somebody is having a good time

the video is over a year old....so you fail to make a point

I’d listen to pot smokers before I’d listen to some reefer madness type of clown

The Redskins have been in free fall for a long time, buddy...

This is a real paradox for me. Obviously I'm not god and I'd prefer to not sin, however, how can I possibly not pass judgment on someone who is a Jet fan? :D
Jet fans are an exception. They ARE the devil.

the video is over a year old....so you fail to make a point

I’d listen to pot smokers before I’d listen to some reefer madness type of clown

Oh man, do what you gotta do but there's no need for that is there?
He(or they) obviously sees it from an adamantly religious POV. You, and I fyi, obviously don't. IMHO, and IMHO only, best not to let yourself go down into the name calling abyss;), FWIW.

Oh man, do what you gotta do but there's no need for that is there?
He(or they) obviously sees it from an adamantly religious POV. You, and I fyi, obviously don't. IMHO, and IMHO only, best not to let yourself go down into the name calling abyss;), FWIW.

huh? You ever see the movie ‘reefer madness’?
upload_2019-10-5_22-50-12.jpeg

huh? You ever see the movie ‘reefer madness’?
View attachment 24533

That was one of the must watch movies back in the days of over usage of the ridiculously tall bong. Others were Cheech & Chong Up In Smoke(I wasn't looking at his neck) and maybe we'd put in the VCR (yes, a VCR) Fast Times At Ridgemont High, maybe put on Headbanger's Ball if Saturday Night.

I was pointing out calling him a clown. Do what you gotta do but it's Saturday Night, on the best forum there is, PatsFan. It's a good time to be mello :)

Says the guy that told me I was on ignore...
while quoting my post :rolleyes:
Wrong.
And of course you are obsessed. You consistently reference me when I have nothing to say to you.

I'm fine with religious people judging me. I don't know why people are so worked up with someone expressing strong religious views. So what?

I've actually never smoked weed, because of my career choices mostly, but once I retire, I'll give it a go.

Him possibly cheating on his wife is another matter, unless she's good with it (not my bag but it's their lives). If the girl is underage...yeah...that's a lot murkier water there. Even if not, why a 50+ dude wants to deal with the headache of a girl younger than 25 is beyond me. I'm 39 and I wouldn't go younger than 25 these days.

Always amazes me how righteous judgement is thought to represent moral thinking when every religion teaches the exact opposite. But the moral police never understand their errors because they are too busy seeing other's.

To err is human; to forgive, divine.

Cashless tolls that jump to 800 in fees w/o notice, yes. Theres pending class actions against ny, nj and cali over their toll nonsense.

I'm pretty sure that all of those states, and MA as well, receive taxpayer dollars to maintain those roads. Too bad the money is going into the pockets of pols and their relatives instead.

If a road is a toll road then it should be marked as such and the driver should be allowed the opportunity to take another route.

Well the late fees and suspension are a result of not paying the toll right?
You are full of crap if you are trying to tell me late fees and license suspension happened in a couple of weeks. The initial bill isn’t even due that soon.
It couldn’t have been New York because New York absolutely accepts cash.

In Taxachusetts and NH the bill comes fairly quickly and must be paid within 30 days.

In Taxachusetts and NH the bill comes fairly quickly and must be paid within 30 days.
I’m sure but that’s not what he said.
30 days is reasonable, especially when you know you incurred the toll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News