PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Redskins Coach Jay Gruden Purportedly Smoking Weed Emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weed and also “young girl” is suggesting she is like a teenager. Looks like an adult. So he had a night of drinking, arguably smoked weed and possibly hooked up with some chick. Shocker.

What a terrible person.

So you're ok with your boss smoking weed? What kind of message does that send to his team? That he doesn't care about putting together a good product on the field and rather smoke weed? C'mon man...

What kind of message does it send to his players; many who probably partake regularly, that their coach does it too?

We're talking about THC right? Is that you Dwain Esper?

Now that the world is fully disillusioned with Jay Gruden, maybe it's time to consider how the Sean McVay coaching tree started there and start getting disillusioned with that too. Remember that initially people thought the McVay hire was "genius" specifically because he worked under........Jay Gruden?

I have a feeling this video is old.
Yep ... speculation is the organization looking for a way to fire him with cause.

Yep ... speculation is the organization looking for a way to fire him with cause.

A 12 year old, never mind an arbitrator, would rule any damage to the Skins brand was done looooong before Gruden got there

Football coaches work like 1000 hours a week and spend all their time getting criticized by armchair quarterbacks and media*, I don't even like weed much but would 110% be lighting up daily if I was an NFL coach

* - usually legitimately, football coaches are for the most part pretty ****ing dumb, you kinda have to be to choose to work 1000 hours a week (for a pittance for 99% of them), most other people would take any other alternative

Can't blame him. He's playing the pats this week.

It's the same as the OBJ and the Giants WRs partying it up on the boat when there was a playoff game the following Sunday. It's not a good look for a team that is one of the league's worst franchises. There are rumors of this guy not having a great work ethic and I can see why. Washington can now fire him for cause. This has Bruce Allen's fingers all over it.

Again with your work ethic garbage. Is it the weed mannnnn! Some of the most motivated and successful people I know smoke weed once in a while. Live a little.

Holy crap! 14-18 year olds, Cris?????????? :eek:

Someone should find some SJW group to tweet that at NBC. Maybe we can finally be rid of him.

It's the same as the OBJ and the Giants WRs partying it up on the boat when there was a playoff game the following Sunday. It's not a good look for a team that is one of the league's worst franchises. There are rumors of this guy not having a great work ethic and I can see why. Washington can now fire him for cause. This has Bruce Allen's fingers all over it.

You seem to have this all figured out, I take it you found out that video was taken within the past week and not at the same time BB was...oh...let's say

10845384-6796185-image-a-40_1552323790529.jpg

Weeds pretty much legal. Don’t know about the rest of it

Better than a video of getting your weed smoked by a masseuse amiright?

I haven’t seen the pictures if they are linked please direct me to it because this is definitely a thread I don’t care to read all of.
But his would they have probable cause?
There is no way to prove what he is smoking. Smoking an undetermined substance isn’t a contract violation.
You seem to indicate you feel doing anything other than working 24/7/365 would be a contract violation which is of course wrong.

You seem to have this all figured out, I take it you found out that video was taken within the past week and not at the same time BB was...oh...let's say

10845384-6796185-image-a-40_1552323790529.jpg

Even his rolls have rolls.

Say what you want, but that man forced the auto industry to turn away from fossil fuels. He also made a major battery advancement public knowledge (last week or two), to be used as a benchmark for the now massive push in the industry. The result is vehicles capable of lasting 1 million miles. Go dump your 100k/mi, $30k throw away combustion vehicle in a lake.

Things are rapidly getting to the point where airliners could theoretically go electric as well. Companies are claiming quantum superiority.

Smoking a bone and trying to get "it" wet now precludes you from being an NFL coach? LMAO. Chasing side action may make him a poor dather/husband, but it has little to do with coaching football.

It's not like smoking turns you into mush, or drives you to destroy your life to feed the habit (some may use it in this manner, but they are a exception rather than rule). Was it during work hours? I guess you could ***** then. If not, it is no different than having a drink or two. In fact, the immediate effects of mj are a far cry from the physical impacts of alcohol. Yes, the substance that slows you down, makes you hungry and possibly sleepy if you over do it, is far worse than the one that can kill you if you drink too much.

I have never seen a pothead break his bong and stab someone with it for looking at his girl. I have seen a drunk do just that with a beer bottle though. YMMV

While it's just weed, it's still a violation of federal law and grounds for his firing and/or discipline by the league.

There it is! This is how our government has grown so overbearing and dysfunctional. When stupid **** happens, "sorry thats the law." Typically this is done in a manner where multiple other things are being ignored and some bs cop out stretch of a definition is being applied to an irrelevant situation.

Its also federal law that someone covered under someone elses insurance plan can't be told their policy number, or the children's he has full legal/physical custody of. Or whether they are indeed covered as claimed by rhe person who is legally obligated to do so.

Just because a law exists does not mean it is right. Hell, a law can exist and be illegal. GF is going to be ***** slapping NY and possibly NH (judge gets a chance to throw it all out Monday or she gets to hang them too, according to big money NYC firm handling it pro-bono) over toll fees and enforcement measures. NH is in the act of breaking their own laws regarding all this with her. 800+ in fees over <$20 in tolls from a trip to visit family. She isnt a NY resident, so she can skip NY courts rubber stamping NY law because NY, and pop it right to federal, where theres been a ton of movement against the stripping of liberties over inability to pay fines/fees, and the subsequent criminalization of otherwise law abiding citizens.

What do you do when an incompetent, wasteful government is "too big to succeed," while simultaeously "too big to fail?" Our 600# government can't get out of bed without stepping on a kittens head. To be honest, its more likely something is wrong because the government claim it correct than vice versa.

Agreed, it's a horrible look.

The guy was only able to pick up one chick that night. He's got absolutely no game.

And you do appear to have great personal experience with having no game

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back