PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Redskins Coach Jay Gruden Purportedly Smoking Weed Emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kind of boss baby!!

Maybe it's just me, but I would prefer a boss who isn't partying around when the ship is sinking...
And I take it that the people here who don't care are experienced pot smokers and/or think it should be legalized.

Do you live in Mass? it pretty much is legalized.

I hear that Belichick was in the hot tub at Gillette without shorts.

He's even been known to go boating and golfing, "No Days Off" my ass

Bill-Belichick-Golf-138616489_BP.jpg

Take note, just like the Gruden vid there's no date or time stamp on that pic.

Do you live in Mass? it pretty much is legalized.

No way in hell, as aggressive as we can get over some things Massholes are much better adjusted and considerably less judgemental.

It’s weed and also “young girl” is suggesting she is like a teenager. Looks like an adult. So he had a night of drinking, arguably smoked weed and possibly hooked up with some chick. Shocker.

Think of the children!

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but if Bill smoked weed and had a losing record we'd all be pi$$ed...

You're one for two.

I'd be more upset if he was an alcoholic. THAT could really derail someone.

".....As for Raider fans ... do they feel he's dedicated ... if not he's cheating them......."

Looks like we have a case of Gruden Confusion here........

My question is, why is Snyder putting this out there to smear Gruden before he gets fired?

Is he the Red Sox?

I’m not a marijuana advocate by any means. Don’t smoke it. Don’t really care for it. Absolutely shouldn’t be criminalized anywhere

If I was as terrible as coach as Gruden is, and my career was contingent on me being a good coach, I'd light up even more than I do now.

I need it for a nightcap, if I was him I'd need it as therapy for the therapy I've swept under the rug by self-medicating while trying to cope with the emotional rollercoaster that comes with therapy, which you originally went to because you suck at your job, millions know it, yet you're still at your job.

I saw on FB that the video is a year old.

Your next OC of the Raiders ladies and gentlemen...

Looks like a page out of the "Terry Francona method", around the time of the firing the owners come up with a crap load of other info to justify Gruden's probable termination.. wasn't Terry some kind of pill freak??...

All the while the only constant in DC is Dan Snyder.. not that he could ever make a mistake or anything like that(insert very skeptical emoticon)... or could Dan be the problem???

I wonder who is feeding Florio this stuff? Florio is a **** for putting this out with no real relevance or justification. Just another prime example of the media being giddy because they ruined someone's life.

I hope the same thing that happened to that reporter from Iowa who killed a kid who raised millions for sick children because he quoted a movie on twitter when he was 16. People started looking into his digital background and lo and behold, he too posted not so good things in the past and is now unemployed.

How is this news? It is merely Florio trying to ruin someone's life. Do you think Florio is ever going to get another story from the Redskins or the Raiders for that matter.

If I'm Jon Gruden, I refuse to speak to NBC until the fire Florio!!!

Compared to that old Chris Collinsworth video, this is nothing

Chris just looked them in the eye and could tell their age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST