PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Schedule Release Wednesday April 17 (Pats to Open on SNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfection.

Browns / Chiefs are not a primetime game?
Well, they were primetime last year so CBS probably insisted they get it this year, meaning it will be the 4:25 Sunday afternoon national game.

Jeff Howe is the man. Always gets NFLN stuff early.

It cracks me up how the 3 divisional home games for NE are the 3 least-interesting games on the entire home schedule. Even Cleveland generates more buzz.

Well, they were primetime last year so CBS probably insisted they get it this year, meaning it will be the 4:25 Sunday afternoon national game.

Surprised they got to keep both. Guess even though flexing is possible they will protect the Chiefs game whenever it is in December.

Haven't leaked info on the Cowboys game.

There’s basically an extra bye week between week 5 TNF and week 6 MNF, but that means it comes between two short weeks.

Surprising. Also **** yeah for another TNF at home.

Seriously how is the Chiefs not a prime time game? That has to be a top 5 NFL ratings game by default.

Surprising. Also **** yeah for another TNF at home.

I get why Chiefs aren't primetime since they got SNF last year and CBS probably wanted a shot. I'm more surprised Philly isn't primetime.

Dumb the Browns isn’t the opener (if it really is a Sunday nighter later anyways and not a network rights thing). Steelers Patriots isn’t as sexy as it once was.

I can see non fans of those teams tuning out. Who isn’t watching Browns Patriots? Plus, if the Browns flop you should use them before they flop.

Seriously how is the Chiefs not a prime time game? That has to be a top 5 NFL ratings game by default.

It's like how Brady-Manning seemingly alternated between SNF and CBS 4:30. I think it's so both networks can be happy.

Dumb the Browns isn’t the opener (if it really is a Sunday nighter later anyways and not a network rights thing). Steelers Patriots isn’t as sexy as it once was.

I can see non fans of those teams tuning out. Who isn’t watching Browns Patriots? Plus, if the Browns flop you should use them before they flop.

Everyone will tune in. It is week 1 and all of America will be football starved.

Everyone will tune in. It is week 1 and all of America will be football starved.

That's exactly why I loathe the first game being Bears-Packers. It's going to be offensively boring.

Four dates left with Dallas, Washington, Cincinnati and KC remaining:

Week 1, Sept. 8: vs. Steelers (SNF)

Week 2, Sept. 15: @ Dolphins

Week 3, Sept. 22: vs. Jets

Week 4, Sept. 29: @ Bills

Week 5, Oct. 6:

Week 6, Oct. 10: vs. Giants (TNF)

Week 7, Oct. 21: @ Jets (MNF)

Week 8, Oct. 27: vs. Cleveland

Week 9, Nov. 3: @ Baltimore (SNF)

Week 10, Nov. 10: Bye

Week 11, Nov. 17: @ Eagles

Week 12, Nov. 24:

Week 13, Dec. 1: @ Houston

Week 14, Dec. 8:

Week 15, Dec. 15:

Week 16, Dec. 22: vs. Bills

Week 17, Dec. 29: vs. Dolphins

Steelers are a great choice for the opener due to NE recently tying their 6th championship. Make those ****s and their **** fans watch the unveiling of the new banner, all across the globe. It’s a great storyline for the NFL.

Disappointed Philly isn’t Sunday night. That’d have been fun.

Steelers are a great choice for the opener due to NE recently tying their 6th championship. Make those ****s and their **** fans watch the unveiling of the new banner, all across the globe. It’s a great storyline for the NFL.
Meh, overplayed. Funny tho pissing off the Steelers fan base. Browns would have been like the big 3 Heat playing the Celtics in the opener. Steelers have lost their luster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST