PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Schedule Release Wednesday April 17 (Pats to Open on SNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the cowboys game a late game?

My dad is a die hard cowboys fan and I was hoping for an October game but it looks like middle of November.

Rather not spend that time outdoors close to midnight with the travel involved.

Edit**

I see it's a 430 game, is it within the flex schedule though?

Might try to go to the opener and Giants Pats. Fun Thursday night game. Hope we get the Giants color rush.

Strange Prime Time games.

Might try to go to the opener and Giants Pats. Fun Thursday night game. Hope we get the Giants color rush.
That uniform might shake Bill up a bit. He might be on their sideline by the end of the game.

End the season with 3 December home games? @Miami in the early heat?

I have to think the Krafts are not fans of this schedule.

Nor is this necessary. You could have easily flipped Home/Away for one of the early Bills/Dolphins games with one of the last two games.

The fact that they didn't seems to me a deliberate screw job. Don't get me wrong, it has some advantages (being home at the end of the season, cold weather against the Dolphins), but the lack of balance puts pressure on the team earlier in the year, & it hurts the 2nd tier caviar and champagne crowd that doesn't like cold weather.

Did you see the first 5 games?

Zero reason the Pat's shouldn't literally have the division wrapped up by week 6.

End the season with 3 December home games? @Miami in the early heat?

I have to think the Krafts are not fans of this schedule.

Nor is this necessary. You could have easily flipped Home/Away for one of the early Bills/Dolphins games with one of the last two games.

The fact that they didn't seems to me a deliberate screw job. Don't get me wrong, it has some advantages (being home at the end of the season, cold weather against the Dolphins), but the lack of balance puts pressure on the team earlier in the year, & it hurts the 2nd tier caviar and champagne crowd that doesn't like cold weather.
LOL!! The annual "this schedule was a deliberate screw job" post comes earlier and earlier every year....

Nice that we dodged a bullet by getting Cleveland in week 8 just before Kareem Hunt can play after his 8 game suspension.

Travel agents have to be a little pissed by the way the Dolphin games were scheduled.

Last edited:
LOL!! The annual "this schedule was a deliberate screw job" post comes earlier and earlier every year....
We lose in Miami every year. Might as well go when it is 90 degrees and have no illusions of winning

Nice that we dodged a bullet by getting Cleveland in week 8 just before Lamar Hunt can play after his 8 game suspension.

Travel agents have to be a little pissed by the way the Dolphin games were scheduled.

Lamar Hunt is dead

Nice that we dodged a bullet by getting Cleveland in week 8 just before Lamar Hunt can play after his 8 game suspension.

I was thinking about going to Mia this year but unless I commit to all 16 I'm not going in Sept.

Happy to get the Steelers in week 1....the Steelers will need to gel a bit and would be a tougher out later in the season.

We only need to lock Gilly up on JuJu.....and then focus on stopping the running game with Conner.

Dunno how our offense will do vs. that D though....guessing we'll be smashing with Michel early in the season given the lack of pass catchers....

We lose in Miami every year. Might as well go when it is 90 degrees and have no illusions of winning

I am also thinking of the @Mia game as well...am hoping it'll be close to Christmas...so I can swing by South Beach and Orlando before going to Boston (I live in San Diego).

The Miami game is the only appealing one on the schedule (weather and South Beach big Margaritas).

You think the Krafts pushed for this?

You know with our fairweather fans what happens in December.

There is no way the Krafts wanted 3 home games to end the season.

And I realize that the league is sometimes forced into giving cold-weather teams several December homes games. That is not the case this year, since you could easily flip those games with the road December games against the Bills and Dolphins.

Double post - apologies

You think the Krafts pushed for this?

You know with our fairweather fans what happens in December.
Gimme a break. The Patriots playing at home in the cold is one of the best home field advantages in the history of the NFL.
There is no way the Krafts wanted 3 home games to end the season.
They don't have 3 home games to end the season (if these rumors are correct)
And I realize that the league is sometimes forced into giving cold-weather teams several December homes games. That is not the case this year, since you could easily flip those games with the road December games against the Bills and Dolphins.
********. They play the Orange Bowl on New Year's day. You think they want to have an NFL game played in that stadium 3 days prior?

With all due respect, it never ceases to amaze me how some people in here just have to find something to whine about. If the above schedule is correct, then:

- The Patriots start with a home game
- They finish with 2 home games
- Despite the above, there is only ONE set of back-to-back road games on consecutive weekends
- There are no 3-in-a-row road games
- They are at home for the TNF game
- They are home after the short week following MNF

You literally could not create a more favorable situation for NE given the constraints the schedule makers face.

Week 16 is on of those flex games allegedly.
I hope if the Pats do get stuck with a Saturday it is at night and not afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST