PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Schedule Release Wednesday April 17 (Pats to Open on SNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, overplayed. Funny tho pissing off the Steelers fan base. Browns would have been like the big 3 Heat playing the Celtics in the opener. Steelers have lost their luster.
Steelers are even with the Browns in terms of odds to win the AFCN, so I’m not sure why people are just assuming that Cleveland already has the division locked up?

Apparently, they aren’t familiar with the franchise of the Cleveland Browns, who will likely find a way to “Brown” yet again.

NtA3yMX.jpg

Week 5 & 15 will be @Bengals & @Redskins just dont know which week is which

Nov. 24 is likely a home game since they aren't giving us four road games in a row, so that means Dallas or KC.

Steelers are even with the Browns in terms of odds to win the AFCN, so I’m not sure why people are just assuming that Cleveland already has the division locked up?

Apparently, they aren’t familiar with the franchise of the Cleveland Browns, who will likely find a way to “Brown” yet again.
That’s true, I won’t be surprised if Steelers win the division. But, Browns are sexy and new and have the hype.

I love the 4 o'clock games, plenty of time to get chit done during the day.

NtA3yMX.jpg

Week 5 & 15 will be @Bengals & @Redskins just dont know which week is which
So, one is @WAS and the other is @CIN, then.

That’s true, I won’t be surprised if Steelers win the division. But, Browns are sexy and new and have the hype.
True, I just don’t know how you trot out the 6th banner in front of anyone else besides the only other team that has 6, that’s all.

15-1

Wk 1: Steelers (SNF) W
Wk 2: @ MIA W
Wk 3: NYJ W
Wk 4: @ BUF W
Wk 5: @ WSH W
Wk 6: Giants (TNF) W
Wk 7: @ Jets (MNF) W
Wk 8: Browns W
Wk 9: @ Ravens (SNF) W
Wk 10: Bye
Wk 11: @ Eagles L
Wk 12: DAL W
Wk 13: @ Texans (SNF) W
Wk 14: KC W
Wk 15: @ Bengals W
Wk 16: BUF W
Wk 17: MIA W

Browns Pats week 8, if Browns flop, that’ll be a major mistake not capitalizing on them earlier.

They will have more than 1 MNF game I would think. What's the limit on prime time games anyways? 3 SNF games is a lot.

Really happy to open the season like that. We can get a stranglehold on the division early.

15-1

Wk 1: Steelers (SNF) W
Wk 2: @ MIA W
Wk 3: NYJ W
Wk 4: @ BUF W
Wk 5: @ WSH W
Wk 6: Giants (TNF) W
Wk 7: @ Jets (MNF) W
Wk 8: Browns W
Wk 9: @ Ravens (SNF) W
Wk 10: Bye
Wk 11: @ Eagles L
Wk 12: DAL W
Wk 13: @ Texans (SNF) W
Wk 14: KC W
Wk 15: @ Bengals W
Wk 16: BUF W
Wk 17: MIA W
19-0!

End the season with 3 December home games? @Miami in the early heat?

I have to think the Krafts are not fans of this schedule.

Nor is this necessary. You could have easily flipped Home/Away for one of the early Bills/Dolphins games with one of the last two games.

The fact that they didn't seems to me a deliberate screw job. Don't get me wrong, it has some advantages (being home at the end of the season, cold weather against the Dolphins), but the lack of balance puts pressure on the team earlier in the year, & it hurts the 2nd tier caviar and champagne crowd that doesn't like cold weather.

Not happy we get Miami in September. That stadium’s going to be a sauna...

Nor is this necessary. You could have easily flipped Home/Away for one of the early Bills/Dolphins games with one of the last two games.

The fact that they didn't seems to me a deliberate screw job. Don't get me wrong, it has some advantages (being home at the end of the season, cold weather against the Dolphins), but the lack of balance puts pressure on the team earlier in the year, & it hurts the 2nd tier caviar and champagne crowd that doesn't like cold weather.

Interesting. I love the schedule. With the Miami game a wildcard as every year we could be going into W8 pretty much undefeated.

Then finish in the cold of Foxboro against two teams that might have packed it up for the year already.

Different perspectives I guess..

Gillette in December is a similar advantage to Miami in September so it balances out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST