PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Schedule Release Wednesday April 17 (Pats to Open on SNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Every year....

I might have fallen for it if there was rhyme or reason to his posts, such as all the MNF games or whatever. But it was too sporadic.

LOL.

Every year....

I might have fallen for it if there was rhyme or reason to his posts, such as all the MNF games or whatever. But it was too sporadic.

Probably still getting the Chiefs week 1 tbh.

Probably still getting the Chiefs week 1 tbh.
I’m still thinking it could be Pittsburgh. The unveiling of the 6th banner drama and such.

Hope they save the Chiefs, the build up will be a lot more fun midseason.

I’m still thinking it could be Pittsburgh. The unveiling of the 6th banner drama and such.

Best case scenario is they raise their sixth banner while announcing the Steelers have been stripped of Super Bowl 40 because the official admitted to calling a biased game when they “beat” the Seahawks.

We will know soon...finally the right schedule one is knocking the door...i would like Dal as first game...

Hope they save the Chiefs, the build up will be a lot more fun midseason.

Agree! but not just the build up, but for the quality of the game too. Week 1 can have either team get an awkward start or bad game and then we don't really know anything.

Dallas as well I think, probably the highest viewership generator for that time slot.

Steelers.

Hype oldest rivalry for Thursday game. Hype 6 SB royalty for the Sunday night game.

CBS and Fox will fight for the Chiefs and Cowboys games to be marquee 430 games in October/November.

Perfect opponent.

Steelers.

Hype oldest rivalry for Thursday game. Hype 6 SB royalty for the Sunday night game.

CBS and Fox will fight for the Chiefs and Cowboys games to be marquee 430 games in October/November.
Sports Hub just said this will be the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes