PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Official Preseason Game 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what of Brian Hoyer is giving you the impression that the bar is all that high?

I've watched Hoyer demonstrate an ability to win multiple NFL games, when healthy.

Did Skipper just throw a guy out of the club at the end of that run?

Well Skipper finished the hell out of that block.

That block began badly.. couldn't even square up, then tossed him way after the play was done. Could have been a penalty.

Trying to go undefeated in the preseason for the first time since 2003.

Well, #24 just got himself cut
giphy.gif

Wasn't he like a 4th round pick?
I was referring to 24 for the Giants, the guy that committed the PI. He's a 2013 UDFA

If I were a member of the Giants, and involved in personnel, I'd be calling the Patriots with offers on a bunch of players, because I would know that the depth on my team was absolutely not at an acceptable NFL level.

Andrews not on IR yet, right?

That block began badly.. couldn't even square up, then tossed him way after the play was done. Could have been a penalty.
Yeah, was half-expecting a 15 yard flag after the TD

If I were a member of the Giants, and involved in personnel, I'd be calling the Patriots with offers on a bunch of players, because I would know that the depth on my team was absolutely not at an acceptable NFL level.
It’ll be little bit irritating when the Giants somehow give us a close game in a few weeks lol.

In case it wasn't clear based on context, I was referring to the Giants #24. Obviously Gilmore isn't getting cut, hard to get cut from a game you aren't playing.

we need another quality OL

I've watched Hoyer demonstrate an ability to win multiple NFL games, when healthy.
Really don't want to cut Hoyer. I like Stidham but he's not ready to start games if Brady got hurt, he needs at least this year on the bench. They can still win with this roster and Hoyer.

I wonder if the camp bodies get to keep their Patriots uniforms to show the grandchildren that they did once play for the legendary Patriots, back in the day.

So these Verizon "projecting the 53" guys think the Pats are cutting a rookie fourth rounder in Froholdt, in order to keep Ferentz? That's a... bold prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes