PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Official Preseason Game 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unbeaten preseason, let’s goooo!!!

People are really going to watch this **** when both Clemson and Texas A&M are playing tonight?
I don’t watch much college (aside from our local Maine Black Bears and the playoff) but, what appeal is there to see a team play a 30 point underdog? I’d think you couldn’t take much away from really bad competition. Not saying this in a snarky way just genuine curiosity. I see Bama is playing Duke in one of the prime spots this week and don’t really get it.

This game will be be bad, but least the young QBs on both teams will be interesting,

I don’t watch much college (aside from our local Maine Black Bears and the playoff) but, what appeal is there to see a team play a 30 point underdog? I’d think you couldn’t take much away from really bad competition. Not saying this in a snarky way just genuine curiosity. I see Bama is playing Duke in one of the prime spots this week and don’t really get it.

This game will be be bad, but least the young QBs on both teams will be interesting,
All four teams are fielding their starters and I have legit interest in how both teams look. The teams tonight are fielding a bunch of future Popeye’s cooks.

People are really going to watch this **** when both Clemson and Texas A&M are playing tonight?

Watching the first quarter might actually have some value this year. After that, switch over and keep your twitter favorites tabbed up.

Clemson vs Texas St is 10x worse than the Pats game tonight.
I see you’ve been doing some day drinking already. Clemson is playing Georgia Tech.

Last edited:
Apologies, and day meth btw. Both game should still be blowouts.
Absolutely. Then you just turn it off. Still better than watching a 10-6 barn burner with two D squads playing. The game tonight is like going to a strip club at 11:30 in the morning on a Tuesday. Not that I would know anything about that.

Last edited:
Preseason game 4....where making fun of names is the only thing interesting...

Good idea. Resting the hamstring is overrated anyway. Might as well test it out in a completely meaningless game.
Do I detect a dollop of sarcasm? Bill played him in Detroit after he pulled his hammy and aggravated it. So I understand being nervous. Let’s hope he learned a lesson. Now bring me his ortho file and a dram of your finest Islay.

4ea0f20d51c3d286c809699002d06454.png

Im here thinking that if Roberts plays, he must be on the trade block.

If he doesn't, then i need to return the champagne cause he'll be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye