PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Official Preseason Game 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ea0f20d51c3d286c809699002d06454.png

Yoo, if at least one of Gordon, Thomas and Edelman plays, this game'll get way more interesting... And more nerve-wrecking i guess

Last edited:
Must win, I love Fall, best season, not even close.

Pass from Stidham...

14be2f947140b41592870a9014ceb8b2.png

Last edited:
Very interesting re: receivers. Makes me think we may see Brady for a few drives to see how it works out between him and Thomas/Gordon in their respective roles.

Alright.. here’s to running out clock, no injuries (especially at OL), and getting the F out of there.

Very interesting re: receivers. Makes me think we may see Brady for a few drives to see how it works out between him and Thomas/Gordon in their respective roles.

IMO their is less then ZERO percent chance Brady plays

No Brady tonight, BB wants to see Stidham with that cast to shape his decision in letting Hoyer go. This will come down to Gunner or Hoyer and BB is going to choose Gunner. Super Hot take. You heard it here first.

Did you see the OL? No.

I'm really interested in seeing the Stidham vs Daniel Jones matchup...

Who starts at QB tonight?

EDIT: Never mind, Brady's ankles aren't taped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots