PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyquan Thornton already turning heads in the film room

Not a single electrifying inhouse wide receiver since Edelman . Drafting and development in question. How does the wr coach still have a job ?

Yeah dude you gotta make that catch right after halftime. Thats a big part of what this offense needs.

Yeah dude you gotta make that catch right after halftime. Thats a big part of what this offense needs.
I want to **** on him but how many dropped passes and missed kicks were there today?

The football was a rock.

Still gotta catch it but I doubt he has a ton of experience in games that cold.

I want to **** on him but how many dropped passes and missed kicks were there today?

The football was a rock.

Still gotta catch it but I doubt he has a ton of experience in games that cold.

Eh, bourne was making some insane grabs out there giving us life. You just gotta make that play in that spot. I didn’t see any really bad drops by actual wr’s. Some off fingertips maybe but that ball was exactly where it needed to be.

Should have Drafted George Pickens... Boney Tree better prove us wrong because we will be looking back at this selection for years to come. I don't Tyquan Thornton where we took him same for Cole Strange. Other selections would have been much better.

Should have Drafted George Pickens... Boney Tree better prove us wrong because we will be looking back at this selection for years to come. I don't Tyquan Thornton where we took him same for Cole Strange. Other selections would have been much better.

Pickens has a bit of an attitude problem , but id easily take him over thornton right now. He may not be a stud but he makes contested downfield with ease. Would add a much needed dimension to the offense

Pickens has a bit of an attitude problem , but id easily take him over thornton right now. He may not be a stud but he makes contested downfield with ease. Would add a much needed dimension to the offense
That was one of Pickens pluses on tape but BB choose the choir boy instead.

As former wife of Tom Brady quoted, he can't throw and catch the ball. Tyquan ain't clutch when it counts. Alot of talent but that only gets you so far. I thought he had it. I jumped up and was so happy for that fleeting moment....

The unsplendid splinter showed nothing on the field as a rookie.

At this point I would be shocked if he ever becomes a full time starter.

Frankly, as long as BillB is at the helm, Patriots will NEVER be able to draft a bona-fide WR....
The percentage of successes of BillB's realm is just too pathetic...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back