PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trey Wingo has a message for fans who said the Super Bowl was boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a lot of this boring crap from national pundits along with how lowly this game was rated overall... but most of us are the exception, passionate fans who understand and respect the game... unfortunately those with the loudest voices will proclaim that this game was boring, and for some reason they control the conversation and airwaves.

For me it was edge of my seat, nail biting all the way.. a huge chess game with great coaching, even McVay deserves some props as he held the Pats to one touchdown.. you knew up to Gilmore's int (1:12 left in the 4th quarter) the game was in play and could go either way.. to this viewer the game was extremely exciting.. but then I enjoy a great defensive game..

I still cannot get over the fact that the Rams only gained 13 yards in 13 3rd down opportunities.. that is kick ass defense..

I watched the SB with my sister and brother-in-law. He fell asleep after the first quarter and my sister ended up working on a jigsaw puzzle she got for xmas. They are casual fans they barely know the basics. My excitement in the 4th qtr got them both watching again and we enjoyed the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes