PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Training Camp Day 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see our defensive rookies doing well so far(Uche and Jennings) two positions where we can use play makers.

The QB side sessions continue to make me skeptical about all those Sanu surprise cut predictions.

It can also make you sceptical about Sanu ST value - or Byrd for that matter ;)

(since this one was - as they usually are - during ST & spec. return part of the practice)

Dortch is a returner. There were issues w return units - today Troy Brown had to go through ABC w Jeff Thomas acc. to Reiss.. and BB was heavily involved..

Gunner and Jules are good but this year esp. you better have one more in the pocket - not necessarily on the roster though (PS, shadow roster)

Organising tryouts during the season will probably be even more difficult..

Pretty crazy how many fewer pages these camp threads are when most Of the players have a good day.

I swear this board is 50% Debbie doubters or just straight up haters

Next time Harry drops a ball, or Sony misses a practice, that days camp thread will be back to 8+ pages
You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm not sure why the post quoted here got an unhappy emoji tagged to it. Someone is sad that positive people would like to hear an actual analysis justifying the use of "very good" with the 2020 Patriots.

That seems bizarre to me.

Nevermind. It's Kasmir, which explains it all.

Conflicted Panter wants everyone to know that HE (and these "others") know more about Reiss's journalistic integrity than WE, Patriots fans do...just as I thought, another "always right!!!" narcissistic troll dimwit.

Conflicted Panter wants everyone to know that HE (and these "others") know more about Reiss's journalistic integrity than WE, Patriots fans do...just as I thought, another "always right!!!" narcissistic troll dimwit.

We've also got a guy with about 15 posts chastising people for not having posted enough posts in training camp threads on the "positive" days.

you ok? There’s help out there if you need it. Don’t be ashamed to ask.

Nevermind. It's Kasmir, which explains it all.

Will someone please get this manchild a safe space away from all the hurtful post reaction cartoon icons? It's emotional violence from mean people on this poor, fragile soul.

Terry Brooks beating out anybody for a spot on the 53 is not a good sign.

I don't know. Judging by the debacle that was the T.V. interpretation of his Shannara stories, he's well motivated to make the team and some bank so he can fund a proper movie or mini-series.

edit: Sorry, Deus, didn't see your post. I guess great minds think alike.

Yep, I'll be tagging everyone of your snark posts -- so about 80% I'd guess

That's fine. Pass that on to the mods, would you? That sort of stalking willl explain why I decide to tag all of your garbage posts, which is just about 100% of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back