PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Training Camp Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone we could have used in 2019.
Don't know why he didn't get a sniff? He's right up Bill's alley. Solid, dependable & versatile. Dog mentality. Idk you never do with Bill.

2018-2019 classes will be on full display this year one would think.

Don't know why he didn't get a sniff? He's right up Bill's alley. Solid, dependable & versatile. Dog mentality. Idk you never do with Bill.

2018-2019 classes will be on full display this year one would think.
His style was also what we needed in singleback sets once both FBs went down. Not sure why he didn’t get a sniff.

Bill can afford to take gambles as he usual hit ratio is 4 for 10 while other teams are 2 for 5.

Drafting is just one part of being a GM.

How does BB fare in developing Free agents?

How has BB done trading for under utilized players?

Is there a current GM that has a larger circle of contacts then Bill which keeps him ahead of the curve?

Trust me I told you Derek Rivers (autocorrect stills knows what's up) was going to be great.
I was a big believer in Derek Rivers who showed a lot of promise in preseason games but I've thrown in the towel on him.

Sounds like someone we could have used in 2019.

He might not have been ready. Also, BB has made it obvious (at least to me) that he's determined to try proving the Michel pick to have been the right one. The current assessment by most that it was so obviously the wrong one seems to have gotten under his skin.

I remember last year, i said that Harry (not harris) looked bad on film for us and he was pretty much a worse version of Cordelle Patterson to give us some value on the field (i think he had 4 touches for 40 yards, with 2 catches iirc).

Looots of people called me wrong, including the words "absolute horrible take" lol

Its not like Im gonna take pleasure on Harry being a bust, bc I was reaaaaallly pulling for him after the draft and i defended him when he lost some time on his Rookie season, but I am taking some pleasure now in being right :p:D

This guy (based on the sole video of practices he was in and his training videos) is slooow. I really wanna see what McDaniels envision him doing on the field, if he ever gets in there

Ian created a political forum for politics and a draft forum for draft news. It appears the politically minded people are keeping their politics in the correct forum. Wish the draft guys could do the same thing out of respect for others. Any football news considering this is the football news forum?

Ian created a political forum for politics and a draft forum for draft news. It appears the politically minded people are keeping their politics in the correct forum. Wish the draft guys could do the same thing out of respect for others. Any football news considering this is the football news forum?

Since you couldn't be bothered, the draft rundown on Barrett was posted because the Pats just had the guy in for a workout. I guess it's too much to ask for you to understand that.

I remember last year, i said that Harry (not harris) looked bad on film for us and he was pretty much a worse version of Cordelle Patterson to give us some value on the field (i think he had 4 touches for 40 yards, with 2 catches iirc).

Looots of people called me wrong, including the words "absolute horrible take" lol

Its not like Im gonna take pleasure on Harry being a bust, bc I was reaaaaallly pulling for him after the draft and i defended him when he lost some time on his Rookie season, but I am taking some pleasure now in being right :p:D

This guy (based on the sole video of practices he was in and his training videos) is slooow. I really wanna see what McDaniels envision him doing on the field, if he ever gets in there
Have to have fun with it!

Zolak said they're terrible so far and their best TE is izzo
Everyone else has said Asiasi has been promising and getting better as the practices go on.

Idk Idk

Whoever starts, one thing is for sure... Chatham will love the move. I think he was recently seen choking himself with BB’s dirty undies the locker room.

Whoever starts, one thing is for sure... Chatham will love the move. I think he was recently seen choking himself with BB’s dirty undies the locker room.
Yea I'd like a little more from him considering he's a former player/Pat who works for the athletic.

It's embarrassing if you really play it out. You're not playing Hoyer week 1 bc he's been a Patriot the longest and performs best on pseudo pats playbook test.

He'd already have a job and wouldn't be fighting for one if that were the case. He has a very specific & arguably special role here but its NOT playing QB.

Its being there for the other guys. Letting them know what's expected. Bounce ideas off of. Someone to ask the "dumb" questions you might not ask in a meeting. A lot of other things.

This idea that he's a contender is just tired.

Bill isn't switching/platooning QB's. He's not starting Hoyer/Stid > Cam.

I do love the fact that we're even talking about this silly stuff though. I need this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back