PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady says he's done "for good"

randy-marsh-south-park.gif

LOL, BB is so animated I swear I did not recognize him. Also, very funny how he explained that Brady demanded BB yell at him just like the other guys because it would be a helpful dynamic to the team. Very interesting. BB sounds about 30 years younger on this.

I would highly recommend everyone listen to this Vintage Pats crack.
100 percent this.
Probably my most favorite off the field football moment of all time.

So nice of Bill to admit that it was he that was the one learning from Brady. Tom made Bill a better coach.

Old news. BB talked about that years ago, reiterated with some colorful detail in the podcast. Just as Brady said he would not have succeeded without BB while dismissing the BB vs. Brady nonsense as a media-driven contrivance. Tom made Bill a better coach for sure, Bill gave Tom a career in the NFL.

Last edited:
No Kraft just wants to be lazy and cheap and try and have Brady sign a meaningless piece of paper that isn’t actually a contract for a sweet photo op.

Your hate agenda is wearing thin. With the Tampa Bay ghetto now defunct, time to find a new sense of purpose. Maybe become a Patriots fan?

Old news. BB talked about that years ago, reiterated with some colorful detail in the podcast. Just as Brady said he would not have succeeded without BB while dismissing the BB vs. Brady nonsense as a media-driven contrivance. Tom made Bill a better coach for sure, Bill gave Tom a career in the NFL.
Brady calls off the dogs, and they continue their BS. These guys are too invested in their Bill hate. Bought the media driven BS, brainwashed by it.
"In my view, people were always trying to pull us apart. I don't think we ever felt like that with each other. We never were trying to pull each other apart. We actually were always trying to go in the same direction."
More:
"For me, there's nobody I'd rather be associated with. From my standpoint, I think it's always a stupid conversation to say, 'Brady vs. Belichick' because, in my mind, that's not what a partnership is about."
I should just cut and paste both of these quotes from Tom as an instant rebuttal. I wonder if I can program it to automatcally post it for me. @Ian ? ;)

Brady calls off the dogs, and they continue their BS. These guys are too invested in their Bill hate. Bought the media driven BS, brainwashed by it.

More:

I should just cut and paste both of these quotes from Tom as an instant rebuttal. I wonder if I can program it to automatcally post it for me. @Ian ? ;)

It's ridiculous. And you can bet Felger/Mazz/Murray will find a way to dismiss or ignore it since they've spent countless hours pushing that canard for three years straight.

It's ridiculous. And you can bet Felger/Mazz/Murray will find a way to dismiss or ignore it since they've spent countless hours pushing that canard for three years straight.
Ignore it is my guess. Ignore it and it goes away.

It's dumb, really. As fans, we had the two best ever to do the job (pun intended) for 20 years. It was amazing. I know I never thought I'd see one Lombardi trophy, much less six. People want to ***** about who was more important. Microcosm of our society, I guess; Polarization. I'm happy that it happened and we got to see it. If these guys want to buy into the miserable ********, let 'em. I'm done letting them affect how I feel about Tom, Bill, and the Patriots.
Excited Lets Go GIF by New England Patriots

Comparing a player to a GM//Coach is an absurd comparison made by BB haters and Brady fanboys.

I was under the impression Brady hated BB for how it ended… yet here Bill is going on Tom’s podcast.

I am just happy both side have publicly gone on record and fawned all over each other. I was really hoping there wouldn't be some sort of Belichick/Parcells Cold War that lingered on so it is great to hear the two of them praise each other and genuinely seem to mean it. Hoping Brady comes back into the fold somewhat up here in New England with public appearances and somewhat and we can pretend like those Tampa years never happened.

I am just happy both side have publicly gone on record and fawned all over each other. I was really hoping there wouldn't be some sort of Belichick/Parcells Cold War that lingered on so it is great to hear the two of them praise each other and genuinely seem to mean it. Hoping Brady comes back into the fold somewhat up here in New England with public appearances and somewhat and we can pretend like those Tampa years never happened.
I don't care that Tampa happened. Montana played for KC, but I think of him as a 49er first. Favre, for all his BS, is a Packer. Manning, maybe a little bit less so, a Colt. Tom is always going to be a Patriot in my book.

I don't care that Tampa happened. Montana played for KC, but I think of him as a 49er first. Favre, for all his BS, is a Packer. Manning, maybe a little bit less so, a Colt. Tom is always going to be a Patriot in my book.
I agree. I just lived in Tampa and hate Tampa fans. They never gave a crap about the team and remembered they were fans when Brady showed up. You used to be able to show up on game day and get a $20 ticket and all they would do was get drunk at that goofy pirate ship. I am a petty man and don't feel like they deserve anything good.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back