PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Wildebeest vs. Jete

Minimum MCL. Possibly ACL.

Romo loves sneaking some Brady praise in every game.
image.jpg

I'm rooting for the Jets and I hate my guts.
You're too self-critical. Maybe a change of perspective would help: just try telling yourself you're rooting against Buffalo, not for the Jete. Better?

Matthews forced a fumble on himself.

Last edited:
Surprisingly entertaining game. By entertaining, I mean comical.

Hahah, no one preaches ball control more than the Bills coaching staff, Tony?.. I know a guy

The Jest seem too stupid to capitalize on the turnover.

Didn't the Jets have 1 more time out? Why not take it at 3 secs and go for a Hail Mary?

The Jete are wearing their Green Beans uniforms tonight!

Green Beans 1.JPG

Didn't the Jets have 1 more time out? Why not take it at 3 secs and go for a Hail Mary?

That whole series after the TO was ridiculously conservative. And why did the center not snap the ball when the D lineman came across??

This is just another mediocre Bills team who started well and got their fans excited, a complete fraud.

All you have to do is keep Tyrod in the pocket and he'll hold onto the ball forever and take sacks, their defense is nothing special either.

That whole series after the TO was ridiculously conservative. And why did the center not snap the ball when the D lineman came across??

Why wouldn't it be conservative? The Jets have a huge lead, an iron wall of a defense, they don't need to risk anything to get wins, and there's just a meager 30 minutes of football left.

I'm rooting for the Jets and I hate my guts.

I was going to put money on them but I got the weirdest phonecall of my life so next time my estranged family member calls me for the first time in 40 years I'm going to tell them they owe me $97

Jests pass rush looking very good tonight.

I really enjoy listening to Romo call games. He's the first play by play guy in a long time who makes the game a lot more interesting.

I hope networks try and copy. Would love to see Jared Mayo call games as well. Bernie Kosar is another guy they should add

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back