PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Thread: Jete vs Ratbirds

There might not be anyone else besides me here that cares but Fox is playing Phish when they go to commercial breaks, which is probably the most exciting part of the game tonight.
I’ve always heard of that band, but never heard their music.

Neither Fox nor Phish, as they say...

Lol Ravens defense is only ranked 5th

Not a good night..Bruins lose, Celtics getting pounded,and Baltimore continue to show they are the class of the nfl

I swear you can’t trust the bruins and the Celtics despite their records. I have seen enough of jayson tatum.

Anyone else waiting for the delicious playoff loss for the Ravens? From 2009-14 they basically ragged on the Patriots for being a gimmicky, offense-centric soft team and front runners, basically insulting them for not being “battle tested” because they always played from ahead, then kept playing mind games that the Patriots had all the pressure on them since no one was giving the Ravens a chance. Let’s see how they deal with the pressure of being favored and deemed “unstoppable” when big stage comes around.

Lamar can't throw passes in tight windows :rolleyes:

Ravens wide receivers arnt even that good.

Very average overall.

Imagine If Lamar had high end weapons

The only reason I’m still watching this game is because I wanna finish a bag of flamin hot Cheetos.

Anyone else waiting for the delicious playoff loss for the Ravens? From 2009-14 they basically ragged on the Patriots for being a gimmicky, offense-centric soft team and front runners, basically insulting them for not being “battle tested” because they always played from ahead, then kept playing mind games that the Patriots had all the pressure on them since no one was giving the Ravens a chance. Let’s see how they deal with the pressure of being favored and deemed “unstoppable” when big stage comes around.

What's impressive about these guys is their win-loss record against winning teams.

Pat's defense is good enough to stop them though

Footwork is definitely something I noted when he came out. His mechanics/throwing motion are different but you're not tinkering w that in reality. He has a funky, really quick full body transfer.

His flick of the wrist release is a good microcosm of his style. Tons of torque created w little movement. Just a different guy.

Last edited:

If we had an offense we could beat them otherwise i don’t see anybody else beating them in the playoffs. I know the chiefs beat them but they won’t beat them in Baltimore

What's impressive about these guys is their win-loss record against winning teams.

But that offense...... nahhhhh

Ravens wide receivers arnt even that good.

Very average overall.

Imagine If Lamar had high end weapons
Imagine if he had Mahomes or Goffs recieving core

The guy w all the answers to the test hasn't put up 35 since early October...yet Lamar Jackson has put up 35+ FOUR times since Brady, the guy w all the answers to the test did...

Can the offense put up more than 26 points? I think the offense would have to score points. Ravens can put up points.

Best Defense In the NFL... they've given up more than 20 THREE times all season...prove me wrong
Umm. By what metric are they the best?

Points allowed - 5th
Rush Yards - 6th
Passing Yards - 9th
Total Yards Allowed - 6th
Takeaways 20 - tied for 6th with 5 other teams
Sacks 33 - 17th

Compared to the Patriots:

Points allowed - 1st
Rush Yards - 4th
Passing Yards - 2nd
Total Yards Allowed - 1st
Takeaways 31 - 1st
Sacks 41 - 6th

So you can like the Ravens defense all you want but to say they’re the best in the league just doesn’t hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back