PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Thread: Jete vs Ratbirds

It seems like forever since the Pats had a good punt return.

And the clown throws an interception.

Darnold is a weak sauce version of Favre.

Big LOL at whoever said the Baltimore defense can be "Had"...they are a dominant defense, surrendering 20, 13, 7, 6, 17 and 17.. Baltimore has the best defense in the league AND the best offense...

Ravens defense can be had.

Their defense is very good. Wouldn’t say they’re great. The hobbled Pats offense had their moments against them in our game.

Can’t see the Jets staying in this game but I can definitely see the Chiefs moving the ball on them in January and us too if our OL finds themselves.

Yeah - the Jets are already so desperate that they are chucking in-zone 4th down TD attempts before halftime. This team is just built to score and score more. Can't keep up with them. This is the worst year for out offense to suck.
It is, Kid Trollio? Thought it was last year when your KC love puppet was breaking NFL passing records..remember? You said the Pats were screwed then for the same reason...in fact, you are ALWAYS for any other team winning to prove YOU are right about how "bad!!!" the Pats are every season. THIS is why you use the disgustingly pejorative handle "Kid" Brady. Brady is no "kid". He's a 42 year old, 6 time Super Bowl winner.

Big LOL at whoever said the Baltimore defense can be "Had"...they are a dominant defense, surrendering 20, 13, 7, 6, 17 and 17.. Baltimore has the best defense in the league AND the best offense...
You just worship the other team instead of watching. Tell me how hard the ghosts i mean the jets have had moving the ball tonite. You promptly post once that idiot throws a blind interception. Ravens havent been able to stop this lame jets offense all night.
You should just follow the ravens or the browns because all you do is whine about the pats and how awesome the other team is instead of watching anything objectively.

And Brady is playing grab ass w Lamar Jackson on Instagram? Wtf ..

It is, Kid Trollio? Thought it was last year when your KC love puppet was breaking NFL passing records..remember? You said the Pats were screwed then for the same reason...in fact, you are ALWAYS for any other team winning to prove YOU are right about how "bad!!!" the Pats are every season. THIS is why you use the disgustingly pejorative handle "Kid" Brady. Brady is no "kid". He's a 42 year old, 6 time Super Bowl winner.
go ... to... bed old man. Sounds like you've already had to much sauce. Take your blood pressure meds and calm down.

an ageist bigot punk troll to boot...thanks for proving my point, punk

an ageist bigot punk troll to boot...thanks for proving my point, punk
good comeback. alright old man..... you win. now go to bed please. I know you have dialysis in the morning

good comeback. alright old man..... you win. now go to bed please. I know you have dialysis in the morning
once again, ironical coming from a walking talking colostomy bag

Will you idiots please shut up with the playground insults? Say something about the game or get out.

Will you idiots please shut up with the playground insults? Say something about the game or get out.
uhhhh ohhhhhhh......here comes the adult in the room...... i have posted about game. check the earlier posts. this old man is just mad tonight cause some of us aren't afraid to give another team props when due.

It seems like the Jets D might've figured something out...or perhaps they just got lucky

Missed opportunity for the green beans.

Another chance for the green beans to make this close

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST