PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Thread: Jete vs Ratbirds

Ravens wide receivers arnt even that good.

Very average overall.

Imagine If Lamar had high end weapons
I think that offense is built perfectly for him. Great at OL, TE. Very good rb. Decent at wr, can stretch the field. He's not a QB who is going to shred Ds with great wr routes, timing, etc. I dont think a Hopkins or AB type would help him the way it would help Brady, in other words.

What's impressive about these guys is their win-loss record against winning teams.

Pat's defense is good enough to stop them though
Pats D needs to be more stout up front and can’t allow short yardage 3rd downs. Anything less than 5 yards and Lamar will have them on ice skates.

Can the offense put up more than 26 points? I think the offense would have to score points. Ravens can put up points.
Right now we are lucky to hit 20 pts

Umm. By what metric are they the best?

Points allowed - 5th
Rush Yards - 6th
Passing Yards - 9th
Total Yards Allowed - 6th
Takeaways 20 - tied for 6th with 5 other teams
Sacks 33 - 17th

Compared to the Patriots:

Points allowed - 1st
Rush Yards - 4th
Passing Yards - 2nd
Total Yards Allowed - 1st
Takeaways 31 - 1st
Sacks 41 - 6th

So you can like the Ravens defense all you want but to say they’re the best in the league just doesn’t hold up to any kind of scrutiny.
Points per game... recent history, these things matter, no? Point being compared to Pat's pop gun offense

The guy w all the answers to the test hasn't put up 35 since early October...yet Lamar Jackson has put up 35+ FOUR times since Brady, the guy w all the answers to the test did...
So.. Your lats are small.. what's your point?

So will one of the football geniuses in here explain how the Pats are going to hang w this Baltimore team?

Points per game... recent history, these things matter, no? Point being compared to Pat's pop gun offense
I don’t see how the Patriots offense has anything to do with claiming the Ravens have the best defense in the league.
I’m equal opportunity. You can have any opinion you want. Even if it’s wrong.

The only question left is can Lamar break the MVP curse.

And don't forget Harbaugh is not going to coach like a Queen...he's going to go for it on 4th and 2 from their own 40

The guy w all the answers to the test hasn't put up 35 since early October...yet Lamar Jackson has put up 35+ FOUR times since Brady, the guy w all the answers to the test did...

3jbdkj.jpg

Sorry I’m late, did I miss all the Lamar ball washing?

Ha! Revenge for not giving us the previous deflected punt.

Comeback time baby!

Every team wants your Jete to come back....week after week would be ideal

Ingram roid raging

He's the MVP but I'm not ready to even say they'll win a playoff game against TEN. He doesn't have all the answers to the test yet. I'm not sure he attended OTAs either, god knows that's a crucial few days for the season.

So will one of the football geniuses in here explain how the Pats are going to hang w this Baltimore team?

A) They may avoid them since Baltimore would likely need to win one first.

B) You can’t seriously be an NFL fan if you cannot imagine one conference championship team beating another, regardless of how things appear. If I had a dime for every time someone said a professional sports team has no chance, and that team still won...but especially a Patriots fan saying this after the Patriots dynasty has been involved in so many upsets going both ways. Weren’t you saying something about pitchers and catchers during SB51? Could any genius explain how they could come back from that? Did they?

Has a team since the 2003 Patriots won the Super Bowl on a super long streak?

I think Pittsburgh if they lost week 17 in Baltimore and still returns two weeks later would be awfully interesting. I could see them pulling off the upset.

Lol Poor Russell Wilson. Not even close to the MVP award

Hope we don’t have to see the ravens in the playoffs

I’d rather not see them blow us off the field twice in one season

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back