PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF game thread: Tennessee Titmouses vs. Jacksonville Neutered Ferals

Adam Humphries is the Patriots MVP.

1). “ONE” of the greatest plays in Patriots history?????? Name one greater.

2). What “hype” did they drafted free agent from Popeyes have to live up to?

well, the other great play was when Ryan was sacked by Hightower and then fumbled the ball to give the Pats a chance to make the greatest come back ever in the SB, that was as great as Malcom's INT.
Once Malcom made that play , every household knew his name, he became a sensation overnight and never lived up to that 'hype' . It was one great play, a lot of people assumed that he had many more like that in him .

Strange Titans Team there best and most complete game was against us last year. Can't play the Patriots every year Titans.

Mariota is frustrating to watch.

When are the Titans switching to Tannehill? Even the biggest Tannehill haters can’t say he’s worse than this.

Such a good look with those 6 superbowls under the picture.

Is Mike Vrabel becoming the new Jeff Fisher? Wins games he shouldn’t and loses to the ****ty teams he should beat. He does have the stache...

I Remember his smug duche face after they defeated us. He hasn't made that face in a while.

well, the other great play was when Ryan was sacked by Hightower and then fumbled the ball to give the Pats a chance to make the greatest come back ever in the SB, that was as great as Malcom's INT.
Once Malcom made that play , every household knew his name, he became a sensation overnight and never lived up to that 'hype' . It was one great play, a lot of people assumed that he had many more like that in him .

Are you joking???? Hightower’s play was awesome. It did not pluck victory from sure defeat in the last minute of a SB. After Hightowers stripsack, The Pats were still 16 points behind. You need to get perspective. Malcolm Butlers interception was the single greatest play in New England sports history. The only one that comes close is possibly Mike Eruziones go ahead goal in the Miracle on Ice.

Also, Butler was Pro-Bowl the following year and second team All-Pro the year after that. If you think he was a one play wonder, I can’t help you.

I’m sorry, but the facts are the facts.

Last edited:
When are the Titans switching to Tannehill? Even the biggest Tannehill haters can’t say he’s worse than this.

I would if started the season with Tannehill. Mariota is that bad.

I told some friends of mine to draft Tanne they looked at me like this. :rolleyes:

Cmon. Hightower’s play was awesome. It did not pluck victory from sure defeat in the last minute of a SB.

Butler made the Pro-Bowl the following year.

Agreed, not saying Hightowers game or Edelmans catch was any less important but because they needed so many plays and situations to go there way it became a complete team win.

Butler’s would be the most climactic play in NFL Super Bowl history.

That’s like choosing which STD you’d prefer.:confused:

The QB well in the NFL is running dry.

Are you joking???? Hightower’s play was awesome. It did not pluck victory from sure defeat in the last minute of a SB. The Pats were still 16 points behind. You need to get perspective. Malcolm Butlers interception was the single greatest play in New England sports history. The only one that comes close is possibly Mike Eruziones go ahead goal in the Miracle on Ice.

Also, Butler was Pro-Bowl the following year and second team All-Pro the year after that. If you think he was a one play wonder, I can’t help you.

Let's just agree to disagree. I did not say Hightower's play was better than Malcom's. I said it helped us win that SB against the Falcons, without that play there would probably be no comeback.

Malcom might have made the pro bowl the year after but he could not sustain elite status, that is the only point I was making.

Let's just agree to disagree. I did not say Hightower's play was better than Malcom's. I said it helped us win that SB against the Falcons, without that play there would probably be no comeback.

Malcom might have made the pro bowl the year after but he could not sustain elite status, that is the only point I was making.

That was NOT what you wrote.

I have no problem with people disagreeing. I have no respect for someone out and out lying.

Word for word:
Foxypats: “It was one great play, a lot of people assumed that he had many more like that in him”

I have no problem with people disagreeing. I have no respect for someone out and out lying.

Word for word:
Foxypats: “It was one great play, a lot of people assumed that he had many more like that in him”

you know what, you are being very rude towards me, I don't lie, I am entitled to my opinion as everyone is. I am very respectful on this forum. You might be a fan of Malcom's, but I am not. There is absolutely no need to be so hostile and yell at me. I do not appreciate it .

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back