PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF game thread: Tennessee Titmouses vs. Jacksonville Neutered Ferals

That Butler play reminded me of the Super Bowl play where he gave up the long gain to get seattle to the 10. Good coverage but the ball just went over him.

Doug Kyed

@DougKyed

Between 2017 and 2018, Marcus Mariota threw for 24 touchdowns and 23 interceptions in 29 games. I just feel like this is important to note.

Looks like Titans strategy was/is to stop Fournette and make Minshew beat them...

So far both halves are working.

Wow this kid is making some throws. Is he already better than Marioata?

Malcolm Butler got us a ring, I will always think that one play was one of the greatest in Patriots playoff history. However he never really lived up to all the hype and he has many more down games than good ones.

17-0 might be too much for the Titans to overcome

Malcolm Butler got us a ring, I will always think that one play was one of the greatest in Patriots playoff history. However he never really lived up to all the hype and he has many more down games than good ones.

He was never going to live up that hype. How could he? He became a established nfl player which is more than anyone could of hoped.

1). “ONE” of the greatest plays in Patriots history?????? Name one greater.

2). What “hype” did the drafted free agent from Popeyes have to live up to?

Last edited:
Is Mike Vrabel becoming the new Jeff Fisher? Wins games he shouldn’t and loses to the ****ty teams he should beat. He does have the stache...

Settle down fella's . TB's already taken.

Fournette has 8 carries for -3 yards WTF is going on? Is it bad footing due to the rain?
Whoever wants Ramsey in a trade should be forced to take Fournette as well.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back