PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF game thread: Tennessee Titmouses vs. Jacksonville Neutered Ferals

That Fournette pick was a massive **** up. Nobody should have expected them to take Mahomes, but damn they may have a Super Bowl with Watson already.

Adam Humphries was worried about how many years Brady has left and now has a qb that is garbage now and for many years to come.
And he would be wr6 here now :D:D

Ticky Tac call on Ryan imo. You need to let that go. Both were doing a little something.

Minshew kid has great form and poise. Not sure if he’s a star in the making, but they may have something here. I’d take him over Marioata or Tannehill right now for certain.

Minshew kid has great form and poise. Not sure if he’s a star in the making, but they may have something here. I’d take him over Marioata or Tannehill right now for certain.

It too bad he's having to throw to such an awful set of pass catchers.

Lmao hunphries a clown going to the Titans. Also why doesn’t Tannehill start? You can’t argue Mariota has had a better career than Tannehill.
Tannehill also went 5-6 for a Dolphins team that is now one of the worst in NFL history. While there were pieces there during Tannehill's tenure that have since been traded, it is looking like he wasn't the problem in Miami even if he wasn't exactly the solution.

Plug Tannehill into the Titans, maybe we're looking at a 10-6 team.

For the Dolphins, figuring out how to make them win isn't a Rubik's Cube I'd want to solve. Poor Brian Flores is like a Polish military commander as the Nazis blitzkrieg.

Fournette is a huge disappointment, dude is slow

I’d like to see Tannehil throwing to Coleman, he’s got open quite a bit tonight.

I think Marioata could be a decent Andy Reid QB, he outta go backup Mahomes next year.

I really hope KC doesnt get Ramsey

Plug Tannehill into the Titans, maybe we're looking at a 10-6 team.

Maybe? Hell, plug one of us in there and that's probably a 10 win team. He literally walks right into the sack/pressure. I've never seen a QB step up into the middle of a pocket that is collapsing from the inside out over and over and over again. Not just in this game but in every game I've watched him play. He has no pocket sense whatsoever and no clue what is gong on around him.

Last edited:
Wait, wasn't Tannehill the one basically crying in practice about how much he was getting intercepted, so the coach told his defenders to.. stop intercepting him?

Doug Moron?

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back