PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tired of max kellerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clear at this point that Max Kellerman is just going to do nothing but bash the Patriots and Tom Brady left and right because one day he will be able to say "I told you so," even if it takes him years to get there.

Exactly......he'll keep on with the same schtick, and that one year that he might be able to argue he's right he'll pound his chest, yell 'in your face to everyone', and completely ignore the 7+ years he's been absurdly wrong.

It's like he realizes he's in so deep now that he has to keep spewing garbage even if he doesn't believe it himself.

Why anyone would watch this guy I have no idea. Ive seen a million dooshes like him. Adam Schein used to be like this but his expanded his repetoire and now is really pretty good. Its the Im too cool for school I think I am edgy because I am from NY and we are the coolest most important people in the whole world oh no my teams suck there must be a reason why so I am going to rag on the boston teams MO.....

You know it’s bad when these bozos start rubbing their eyes and yelling rigged

Exactly......he'll keep on with the same schtick, and that one year that he might be able to argue he's right he'll pound his chest, yell 'in your face to everyone', and completely ignore the 7+ years he's been absurdly wrong.

It's like he realizes he's in so deep now that he has to keep spewing garbage even if he doesn't believe it himself.
Yeah he has to continue to double down as instead of an ahole he'll look like a wishy washy ahole

Some day he'll be right.

who is this guy, as some one mentioned earlier in this thread, I had no idea such a person existed but for this forum thread. My advise is just let it go. enjoy the moment

I don't know who he is, but for this post. I have never seen him on the boob tube....but then I don't watch his network.....seems like one of the pencil neck geeks that is part of the standard assortment on sports discussion panels....you know, the hot chick, the ex jock or two or three and the geek / pseudo journalist....

hes on first take now saying the jags were robbed by the refs..guy is such a douchebag

Well, he can’t talk about “ the cliff” because it isn’t there, so he’s got to find something else to whine and cry about, and the refs are always good fodder for crybabies.

hes on first take now saying the jags were robbed by the refs..guy is such a douchebag

The Pats WERE helped by the refs, particularly on the Bouye PI at the end of the first half, but not in a way that went beyond typical playoff home cooking. There was nothing as egregious as the Asante Samuel PI in Denver in 2006 or the group of sh*tty calls in Indy in 2007. This isn't being "robbed," this is why you play for HFA. Refs are human and are absolutely more likely to call things like PI when it favors the home team.

The Pats WERE helped by the refs, particularly on the Bouye PI at the end of the first half, but not in a way that went beyond typical playoff home cooking. There was nothing as egregious as the Asante Samuel PI in Denver in 2006 or the group of sh*tty calls in Indy in 2007. This isn't being "robbed," this is why you play for HFA. Refs are human and are absolutely more likely to call things like PI when it favors the home team.

That was PI on Bouye.

The ref stuff is such ****e, if they were in the bag for the Pats Lewis would have been ruled down and they would have called PI on Bouye when he and Ramsey doubled Cooks and Bouye held Cooks arm down and they also would have called PI on I think it was Colvin who was draped all over Hogan.

According to Kellerman the 4th down play was just a bad, underthrown ball by Bortles. Not a word about the incredible defense by Gilmore.

He's a ****ing moron.

Last edited:
Bouye wasn't looking back, he pushed off, and he did it right in front of the ref. That gets called PI 99 times out of a hundred. Patriots fans have seen Flacco get that call in the playoffs for a lot less than that.

According to Kellerman the 4th down play by Gilmore was just a bad, underthrown ball by Bortles. Not a word about the incredible defense by Gilmore.

Stephen A. and the other guy just sat there shaking their heads while Kellerman was talking. He's a ****ing moron.

First Thing's First
First Take
Undisputed

They're all shows that feature 2 men who are paid to troll the audiences, and a woman who is paid to sit there and keep the networks free of "No women!" complaints.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results