PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Pats control their own destiny now. The Broncos lose one more game and they could be playing Wild Card weekend if the pats only lose one more and Cincy wins out.

what happens if all 3 are tied ?

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Mvp mvp mvp!

lol and NFL network(Canada) was just showing top 10 NFL collapses now while waiting on the post game show. Perfect!:singing:

somebody somewhere is trying to figure out how the pats caused the broncos to lose at home....

Disagree, he's good at seeing the obvious but nothing more than that. I don't like him at all.

he is good at evaluating talent. and he really watches all of them. he knows every damn no name guys in mid majors too. dude is BB of talent evaluating. he ain't perfect, but most draft guys would say mayock is up there. easily better than than kiper or mcshay.

but i don't like him either. just don't like his commentating style.

Silly Peyton, comebacks are for Brady.

This is huge for the Pats.

The Patriots way to the SuperBowl has been perfectly paved

It's meant to be!

Please win out these next 3 games!

Assuming we take care of business and win out, is anyone concerned about SD? Matthews/Woodhead will gash us on the ground and Rivers is playing pretty decent...

Nothing personal against Peyton, but I am extremely happy for the Chargers. I am happy to see Philip Rivers having success tonight and giving him and his team a better chance to make the Playoffs. Not to mention Philip Rivers is an excellent role model who carries himself on and off the field in such an excellent way. Like Tebow it is hard not to root for a guy like Philip Rivers. In addition, Philip Rivers and Tim Tebow have the same agent. Anyways, it was a good game tonight. The real competition begins once the playoffs start in January.

"Two of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play" - said while Philip Rivers and Brock Osweiler were on the field together

Yeah, I caught that to. Give Brock a break though. He's still young. He reminds me alot of Peyton.

Negatives: Indecisive, struggles under the rush and makes poor decisions. Does not find the safety or display a sense of what's happening on the field. Very slow going to secondary targets. Lacks timing and late on throws. Does not release the ball with proper technique. Throws with a three quarters/side-arm delivery, consistently releases the ball off his back foot and changes his point of release.

Read More: Brock Osweiler - 2012 Draft Tracker - SI.com

somebody somewhere is trying to figure out how the pats caused the broncos to lose at home....

I guarantee their answer involves video cameras in weird places.

Patriots:

Dolphins
Ravens
Bills

Bengals:

Steelers
Vikings
Ravens

Ravens:

Lions
Patriots
Bengals

Dolphins:

Patriots
Bills
Jets

Broncos:

Texans
Raiders

Every team except the Broncos has multiple "could lose" games left on their schedule, and the Ravens are huge in terms of the impact of their remaining games on the AFC playoffs.

"Tedy Bruschi on ESPN: There is still no gurantee for #1 seed for the pats. I would be concerned for the pats because both miami and baltimore are tough places to win when both teams are fighting for their playoff spots"

Win Lose Or Draw

posting like they just lost the SB....no matter what i love this team!!11!! :bricks:

Looks like an all defensive draft for Broncos haha awwwwww don't cwwwy Peyton no new weapons for you.

Assuming we take care of business and win out, is anyone concerned about SD? Matthews/Woodhead will gash us on the ground and Rivers is playing pretty decent...

Actually that's a good point. Nothing scarier than getting a team who get's hot going into the playoffs

Win Lose Or Draw

posting like they just lost the SB....no matter what i love this team!!11!! :bricks:

hahaha they think they can win Foxborough. WE SPOTTED YOU ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEADS IN HISTORY AND 'THE GREATEST QB EVER' STILL COULDN'T GET IT DONE!

Brady eats Manning for breakfast

Nothing personal against Peyton, but I am extremely happy for the Chargers. I am happy to see Philip Rivers having success tonight and giving him and his team a better chance to make the Playoffs. Not to mention Philip Rivers is an excellent role model who carries himself on and off the field in such and excellent way. Like Tebow it is hard not to root for a guy like Philip Rivers. In addition, Philip Rivers and Tim Tebow have the same agent. Anyways, it was a good game tonight. The real competition starts once the playoffs start in January.

You mean like when he absolutely loses it on refs and other players?

what happens if all 3 are tied ?

Cincy would be #1seed, NE is the #2 seed, and Denver is the # 3 seed. It doesn't matter which games the Pats and lose. The Wild Card is KC could still get the #1 seed in that scenario if they win out moving the Broncos to the #5 seed and pushing both the Bengals and Pats down one.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back