PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday Night Football: HOU at KC - Who Ya Got? and Game Discussion

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I’ve seen some experts picking Houston for the upset, but the majority seem to have KC. Figured I’d start this off and let it run into tonight’s game.

I took KC. Not the usual home field advantage, but I feel like Mahomes will probably play well and - as we know - the Chiefs tend to be tough coming out of the gate before teams start getting film on them.

Last edited:
I like Watson, I do not mind Houston however KC will win the game. Just a better team.

I took Kc

So glad to have football back...really can't stand either team and will be rooting for Houston, but have a feeling KC will win.

This game isn't on Prime or NFL Network?

This game isn't on Prime or NFL Network?
It's a NBC "Sunday Night Football" game even though it's on Thursday.

It's not on the list of games that will be on Prime.

It's not on the schedule for NFL Network today:

Best bets are NBC over the air or via cable login at NBCsports.com, or find a bootleg stream via nflbites.com or other dodgy sites.

I presume the mainstream stream providers such as Hulu will have it too, but I've been burned by them blocking things before, so I'd do some checking before I rely on them.

As for me I just checked my over the air signal and I'm good to go for tonight.

I'm ready for some football!

KC will win and the media will slobber over Mahomes for the next few days. At least they won’t be drooling over Brady, which is getting annoying...

The Queefs in a blowout.

battle of overpaid qb’s. i hope both finished the game healthy wink wink

Let's see if Mahomes can continue playing at the level from last year. He seems like a good kid, however a lot of good athletes become a little complacent after getting such a huge contract. Don't really cares who wins, however I am definitely rooting against KC going to the SB again !

I will be pulling for Houston but expecting a fairly easy KC win

Reactions: Ian
Texans atrocious personnel decisions will show up this season.

There's no way Watson will be able to outscore Mahomes. BOB needs to get exposed for his idiotic trades.

Chefs in a blowout.

So apparently from what I head is that KC is allowing about 17000 fans in today. That is a far cry from their usual 70,000. So is the NFL going to suddenly allow teams to pump in artificial noise ? Isn't this against the rules ??!!!!! They better not have a different standard when it comes to the Patriots.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back