If Stafford doesnt crap the bed should be another win for Detroit

hope the packers lose

Go Lions!

2014: Packers 12-4, Lions 11-5

Week 6 of 2015: Packers 6-0
Week 8 of 2015: Lions 1-7

Packers since their bye: 1-4
Lions since their bye: 3-0

Amazing that the Lions are thought to have a chance to win this game, considering where the two teams were when they had a bye.

GB is a hot mess right now...unbelievable!

10-0 DET. GAME OVER. We all know Rodgers can't come back from a two possession hole.

win or lose tonight, my opinion of Rodgers is he is good QB..not a great QB .... he may have the stats but he never played well in big games or rallied his teammates.... something TB does all the time... he relies on big plays and once you take them out he is frustrated .....
btw, I don't hate him..I just don't think he's as good as everyone says he is.... :D

Question.

Did that broncos homer beat guy that wrote how the Pats were soft, write about how soft the Packers were after they lost in denver?

Because the packers have looked f***in soft for almost 2 months

10-0 DET. GAME OVER. We all know Rodgers can't come back from a two possession hole.

They came back against the measly Jets in Green Bay last year, but other than that I don't think he has in the 2nd half.

Rodgers picked -- LOL! :D

win or lose tonight, my opinion of Rodgers is he is good QB..not a great QB .... he may have the stats but he never played well in big games or rallied his teammates.... something TB does all the time... he relies on big plays and once you take them out he is frustrated .....
btw, I don't hate him..I just don't think he's as good as everyone says he is.... :D

I disagree, he's the MVP.

Strike to Megatron -- 17-0!

17-0
St Aaron is so screwed

Rodgers loses ONE weapon and is finally exposed. He had elite weapons his entire career.

I know it was an INT so it wouldn't have mattered, but why was there no flag for that blatant hold?

Wow 17 zip already, Packers look terrible...

Discount double pick

GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back