PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There is NO WAY _____ Makes This Team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time again to bring this one back.
Make your own list of course ...

My choices for now ...
Hoyer
Gillislee
Britt
Richards
*Ray Lewis killed a guy

I'm not sure on Hoyer, but the other guys will not. Even with Richards having those apparent compromising pictures of Belichick.

Dorsett
Bolden
Cyrus Jones
Eric Rowe
Allen unless he restructures.
Elandon Roberts

Funny how everyone was saying how great Rowe was including myself but a lot of people where praising his super bowl performance. He did give up a lot of big plays. This secondary to me will be a question mark once again.

I think so ... unless he resigns under value.
The punting battle will be intriguing as any.
If Boriquez I think I butchered that not only boots it but pins some clutch punts between the goal line and 20.
Then Allen should be polishing his resume.

Brandon Bolden is on the bubble.

Phil Mickelson

If a lesser known did that they'd be DQ'ed. Phil still might, but it sounds like they'll let this one slide with a "don't ever do that again." warning

As is it will always be a part of his legend.

Etling, how do you not have Hoyer making it? He’s done reasonable well in his career and Brady has been extremely durable but he is old. I’d say Hoyer is a lock.

THE glass guy.

Brandon Bolden is on the bubble.
While Bolden is far from a real talent at RB,you gotta know that he shows heart and agility and determination when its his turn to get on the field,he is a true team player and I think he does a decent job on STs as well - he does his job - I would dump Gillislee
before Bolden

I would say Elandon Roberts, though I think he may make it, which is not a good indicator.
Depends on what the rookies show. It won’t take much to knock him off the roster.

I am not sure of Malcolm Mitchell's spot. I hope he will be fine but if his health's issues are intensified he will not survive the roster.

I’m going to say that Rowe’s job is in serious jeopardy, with the addition of McCourty, the drafting of Dawson, the return of the two Joneses, and the rookies that seem to be opening some eyes.

Seems as though there is lots of love for Mike Gillislee who nary played a down in the second half of last season.. If I remember correctly the Pats have an out on him this year.. will free up 2+ million in cap space.. he seems most likely.

If Allen is cut who will be our blocking TE???

Richards is confusing, as he does not seem to have all that much talent.. but he comes from a great school and is probably smarter than many, maybe BB favors his on field knowledge than his talent.. but if he goes will not surprise me.

This is the year we find out Gisele whipped the wheels off the Tom Brady Train and he is done for good.

Happy Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back