PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The World has never seen this Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might work out. I know many posters here believe he’ll be VG.

There is just a lot of talking. Cam loves Cam. I may love 2020 Cam as well - it is my hope. I just don’t see the happy ending (heehee Kraft) others are predicting.

There is just a lot of talking. Cam loves Cam. I may love 2020 Cam as well - it is my hope. I just don’t see the happy ending (heehee Kraft) others are predicting.

I didn't want him here, but now that he is I'll pull for him. I have no choice.

His work ethic appears to be a lot better than Stidham's, whom I've been following on IG. Stidham and his wife have been partying it up all offseason, and he eats like crap too for an NFL player. I could be wrong about Stidham though, and it may end up a great competition between the two in training camp if there is a season.

Last edited:
His work ethic appears to be a lot better than Stidham's, whom I've been following on IG. Stidham and his wife have been partying it up all offseason, and he eats like crap too for an NFL player. I could be wrong about Stidham, and it may end up a great competition between the two in training camp if there is a season.
Aside from injury or Newton unable to throw a ball anymore, Stidum has zero shot. None. Nada. Zip!

Aside from injury or Newton unable to throw a ball anymore, Stidum has zero shot. None. Nada. Zip!
You spelled Hoyer wrong
Remember poor Brian was promised a chance to start and a signed a super team friendly deal.
Now he may not even be on the 53

Seems really motivated and he is contagious...:headscratch:

I would also be seriously motivated to be an NFL starting QB.
But I am pulling for his success - I cheer the uniform.

tHaTs mY QUaRtErBaCk.

mY cAm

Upstater is getting a Ray Lewis vibe.

You spelled Hoyer wrong
Remember poor Brian was promised a chance to start and a signed a super team friendly deal.
Now he may not even be on the 53
If Hoyer actually beat out Stidum, Stidum should strongly consider whether the NFL is for him. There’s no excuse for Hoyer of all people to beat you out.

I am so excited for this season.

I'm pleased Cams our QB. Maybe he ****s the bed, but I prefer rooting for him than ****ting on him. If he ****s the bed... At least I gave him a fair chance.

Hard to root against a player in his position. Cam still has all the tools that made him nearly unstoppable.. The question remains can his body still go through a long season.

Given the Patriots general success in protecting the q.b over the years ..hes in a good situation. Our oline is still young and really good just had terrible luck with health last year. Cam had some pretty awful Olines as of late.

The fact that he has already made a ton of money is almost sort of a positive in this situation..for this season. Dont kid yourselves though next season if Cam balls out - Money will be THE priority in 2021 and if the cap situation plays out..maybe he sticks around

I’m cautiously optimistic. Cam is talking a lot. Talking doesn’t equate to wins. Let’s see him win the QB competition first. Then maybe I’ll get excited about his big mouth.

Perfect Patriot. A guy with all the weapons and a chip on his shoulder old enough to understand that the Patriot Way can put a little bling on his fingers. I have to think Coach had all his rings on for the interview. Maybe a little mood lighting. We Are the Champions playing softly in the background. Let's give peace a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes