PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Wiggler's back! B-Rex (expectedly) joins the party..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm known for my radical, outsider opinions. I'm often called the Noam Chomsky of this board.

For instance, I'm rooting for Rex to stay healthy and play well for us.

Poor Matt Tobin will be sent packing again

I hope he can finally get through the rest of the season healthy. He would be a valuable addition. If he can't, see ya later.

Great news the formation possibilities...BrittleBurk is a lethal pass catcher from the backfield. He also can hit it up well between the Tackles. Hope we don't have to cringe everytime he gets tackled. :eek:

I hope he can finally get through the rest of the season healthy. He would be a valuable addition. If he can't, see ya later.

Let's hope Rex can spell Sony so they can keep each other fresh. The Saints have a serious Two Headed Monster at RB. That option can help slow down those High Powered Offenses. If Brady have a consistent running game with play action at his disposal...there is just no Defense for that. And thats one of the reasons why Brees is putting up consistent numbers weekly.

I wonder if he will assume the “power back” role? Lol.

Anybody want to play the over/under game it takes for him to get injured again?

Kidding aside, it’s good to have another body for the running/passing game.

Much needed depth. Now we can use Patterson less. Not so concerned about his health now because he is 3 behind MVPWhite and Playstation.

Patterson can now continue his slow metamorphosis and become a professional wide receiver.

The Wiggler's back! B-Rex (expectedly) joins the party..

He's easing back in with walk-throughs...

tumblr_nwv62iW3SD1ujow71o1_540.gif

...just kidding... ...stay healthy, Rex.... :)

I’d say we need him back for the stretch run but I don’t want him to take the word “stretch” too literally and spend the next month on the shelf with a soft tissue injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes