PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Burkhead AND Bentley put on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO still looks like he’s in football shape, maybe we can rip thru the Rolodex to Derrick Brooks also. Any RB suggestions would work, I suggest Beast Priest Holmes to spell our receiving backs.

who's Bill going to bring in to replace Burkhead? White, Michel, Develin and Barner won't be enough....
As **** Vermiel said about Larry Johnson, Michel is going to have to “take off the diapers” and show us why he was drafted in the 1st round.

This really bites. Was already bad enough before this catastrophe

3 sbs in the last 4 years is pretty now.

So are our last few drafts. They’ve sucked. Leaving out 2018 (it’s too early) the 16 and 17 drafts have yielded us 1 year of cooks, a solid DE in wise, a serviceable guard in thuney and a promising wr in Mitchell who’s knees were done after 1 season.

Worst part is the player we could use the most right now in the 16 draft was cut after training camp in grugier-hill.

7 straight afccg
8 sbs in 17 years
5 championships
More than a win every season better than d wry other team

Need to clean house. Jesus.
We don’t need to clean house we already have. C Jones, Collins, Butler, Ryan, Solder, Lewis, Blount, Cooks, Amendola, Sheard, Garoppolo, and Brissett. And we have drafted players who end up on IR 70% of the time. Things are clean there is no talent cluttering up this house anymore.

We don’t need to clean house we already have. C Jones, Collins, Butler, Ryan, Solder, Lewis, Blount, Cooks, Amendola, Sheard, Garoppolo, and Brissett. And we have drafted players who end up on IR 70% of the time. Things are clean there is no talent cluttering up this house anymore.

That’s the problem, most of the players responsible for our continued success are still on the team but not getting any younger or are now gone altogether. And recently we haven’t drafted a lot of adequate replacements.

So are our last few drafts. They’ve sucked. Leaving out 2018 (it’s too early) the 16 and 17 drafts have yielded us 1 year of cooks, a solid DE in wise, a serviceable guard in thuney and a promising wr in Mitchell who’s knees were done after 1 season.

Worst part is the player we could use the most right now in the 16 draft was cut after training camp in grugier-hill.
Lol at grugier-hill.
Lol at assessing a draft means more than winning.
This place is for the birds.

Lol at grugier-hill.

Where did I say the draft means more you fool? I said the 16 and 17 drafts sucked.

And laugh all you want but KGH is in the Philly lb rotation which has Bradham and Hicks. Much better unit than ours. Sorry for thinking we could of used some actual speed at LB what was I thinking.

Where did I say the draft means more you fool? I said the 16 and 17 drafts sucked.
You responded to a series of comments saying it’s foolish to say we need to clean house in the front office when we have been to 3 sbs in 4 years with but but but the draft.
Then you throw name calling back? Grow up

And laugh all you want but KGH is in the Philly lb rotation which has Bradham and Hicks. Much better unit than ours. Sorry for thinking we could of used some actual speed at LB what was I thinking.
As I said LOL

You responded to a series of comments saying it’s foolish to say we need to clean house in the front office when we have been to 3 sbs in 4 years with but but but the draft.
Then you throw name calling back? Grow up

As I said LOL

I responded that our past 2 drafts sucked. Nothing more nothing less. Didn’t say anything about the on field results.

Lol at grugier-hill.
Stay strong Andy. Some people can't live with playing in a SB 4 games ago. Other people are confident we got the guys in the locker room and coming back next week to continue this thing.

So glad we resigned Burkhead and let Dion Lewis walk. :mad:

Burkhead isn’t that good and he’s never available when you need him. That’s when he’s not crashing into the GOAT and trying to sever his hand.

Bentley is a tough break, he was looking good.

Thank God for James White.

I responded that our past 2 drafts sucked. Nothing more nothing less. Didn’t say anything about the on field results.
You responded to our success with the draft.
If you mean something else respond to a different post about a different topic.

Feels like 2013 all over again. I wonder how far we will go this time with so many injuries on the squad, though the difference this time is that we have Josh Gordon and Hogan rather than Thompkins and Dobby.

Stay strong Andy. Some people can't live with playing in a SB 4 games ago. Other people are confident we got the guys in the locker room and coming back next week to continue this thing.
Don’t you know losing a SB is abject failure and proof the team sucked.

Imagine thinking that "playing in a SB 4 games ago" is what people have an issue with.

What a stupid take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back