PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,Elijah.
So mediots are holding a gun to your head forcing you to read this crap?
Waterboarding you?
I knew months ago that the earliest we would know anything is March 17 with the 18th prior to 4pm being more likely.
So I haven't read any of these speculative so-called stories.
Until the cba was done and more importantly the 2 day legal tampering was about over, nothing really COULD be done by either side.
I got no sympathy for any of you that keep reading this garbage.
What's the point? You're not going to learn anything.
At 4pm 3/18 we'll all know exactly what's going on.

I knew someone would intentionally be an idiot because I used the word "force" in an exaggerated way.

These points are why he may not have a choice and either return or retire. However, would not shock me if Harry and Myers both want him gone as they can start with a clean slate learning the offense with the next QB. Kind of like when Brady was still learning with Deion Branch, David Givens, Daniel Graham and Ben Watson.
Absolutely My buddy Kevin kind of jokes kind of serious that on a few routes Meyers didn’t go as deep as Brady wanted but Meyers didn’t think he could of got the ball out there that far.

I’ll say it again my preference is Mariota and Stidham and for the heck of it draft Cole McDonald you just got way more athletic at QB and can run different packages.
First choice is McDonald second is Hurts
If we don’t get Mariota or Jimmy G then trade up for Herbert.

A lot of risk there as well. He needs to be on the field and performing as Tom F-ing Brady and doubt that is what they will be getting. Maybe weeks 1-5 but after that watch out.
He could get benched

Absolutely My buddy Kevin kind of jokes kind of serious that on a few routes Meyers didn’t go as deep as Brady wanted but Meyers didn’t think he could of got the ball out there that far.

I’ll say it again my preference is Mariota and Stidham and for the heck of it draft Cole McDonald you just got way more athletic at QB and can run different packages.
First choice is McDonald second is Hurts
If we don’t get Mariota or Jimmy G then trade up for Herbert.

I wanted to read more about your buddy Kevin.

So from now on whenever the Pats make a move is it mandatory that we ask what does ChrisR2223’s buddy Kevin thinks about it?

Our family is in the triple digits w/ HA1

I always reference it as “the way movies should be made” and contrast it to the ****ty comedies and non-animated kids movies made today.

I knew someone would intentionally be an idiot because I used the word "force" in an exaggerated way.

Glad to oblige.
But "intentionally be an idiot" is much more applicable to people who read the bs then whine about it.

I love when my youngest will be watching home alone and says skip to the action.

I love when my youngest will be watching home alone and says skip to the action.
Harry and marv comedy masterful duo.
They made the whole movie the third wasn't bad with the terrorists those guys were funny as well.

What exactly is his “brand” other than copying “TB12” with “JE11”?

He’ll be irrelevant without TB.

JE will be always be relevant at some level. Probably similar to a Troy Brown level. Jules was a part of too many big time plays not to be.

Got there a while ago. All the fawning over a 43 year old former MVP who needs more and more time off each season got tiresome. He shouldn’t have anywhere near as much airtime as he has gotten.

It is interesting to see which team will commit a colossal mistake in signing TB other than the Pats.

Is it wrong if I'd like to see Brady take a huge sloppy dump on your GTS?

Harry and marv comedy masterful duo.
They made the whole movie the third wasn't bad with the terrorists those guys were funny as well.

Home Alone 3 is the Marcus Mariota of kids movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes