PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs. The Jests Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots vs. The Jests Game Thread

For all the relevant information for today's game..

Patriots Inactives:
Dion Lewis
Shaq Mason
Keshawn Martin
Brandon Bolden
Marcus Cannon
Rufus Johnson
Jabaal Sheard

Bolden and Martin both hurt their Hamstrings on Tuesday and were added to the Injury Report Wednesday
I missed Bolden.

Must have been sleeping :D

Very concerned with all these inactives. Not feeling good but i hope they pulled off this win.
Every one of the inactives were on the injury report. Sheard, Cannon, and Johnson were declared out on Friday.. No surprises.

Every one of the inactives were on the injury report. Sheard, Cannon, and Johnson were declared out on Friday.. No surprises.

True but i am surprised that dion lewis' s out.

Keyshawn Martin was never or is not even close to better then Dobson. It's simple logic.

Very concerned with all these inactives. Not feeling good but i hope they pulled off this win.

if we win, we have a three game advantage in the division...hats/t-shirts.
we're at home, this should be a victory. time to bring the jets back down to earth..

If my math is right, Patriots will suit up just 6 OL: David Andrews, Ryan Wendell, Tre' Jackson, Josh Kline, Cam Fleming, Sebastian Vollmer.

Time for Michael Williams to step up!

True but i am surprised that dion lewis' s out.

Especially since he played through his injury last week....hope it hasn't gotten worse since then :(

Do you think having Revis play for them last year gives Brady an advantage? He/they know how he prepares and handles opponents/players. They'd have a better understanding of his tendencies and wekanesses. Granted, it should work the other way too, but there's so much film on Brady that it's tough for people to learn that much more.

Plus, BB and the coaches get more information than Revis?

I'm sure playing in 4 days has something to do with a few inactive.

Having a freaking Thurs night game in a few days could not have come at a worst time.

I despise Thursday night games. Thanksgiving is the only time I want to see the NFL* on television.

I don't even really care much to watch them unless the Pats are in it, and even then I hate the strain it puts on the players bodies.

Bleep you Roger!

Keyshawn Martin was never or is not even close to better then Dobson. It's simple logic.
Yep. The Patriots have deactivated Dobson for two straight weeks because they KNOW it'll motivate him to become the great player everyone on this board knows he is. (????????)

Yep. The Patriots have deactivated Dobson for two straight weeks because they KNOW it'll motivate him to become the great player everyone on this board knows he is. (????????)

As a pure WR Dobson is a better talent.

As an overall football player that can play STs, Martin is a more well-rounded player.

I guess Dobson has passed Martin on the depth chart, at least for this week anyway!!!

No real surprises considering all the injuries. Wendell is active which is good.

Don't think it is depth chart issue as much as putting tall receivers out there that "presumably" can win one-on-one battles as I anticipate a lot of man coverage across the board, with a limited front. I think this is to force Cro to match up with him or Lafell, leaving the other in a mismatch, height-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down