PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots are the biggest "Evil Empire" in sports, according to Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score

Not all that surprising, but Golden State has done more to harm parity in the NBA than The Pats have in the NFL... way more. They literally signed a Top 3 player (KD) to a line up already responsible for winning 73 games last year!!!

According to the people who respond to a poll offering on Twitter, not according to Twitter the organization or any reasonable slice of Twitter users.

Nothing will ever come close to the Yankees. They'll always be the one and only Evil Empire in sports. Even when they're not on occasion.

Unfortunately, it looks like they've struck gold again in Judge.

Nothing will ever come close to the Yankees. They'll always be the one and only Evil Empire in sports. Even when they're not on occasion.

I think the Pats have passed them.

When Big Stein was running them - yes. The Yanks have lost their teeth.

With all the -gate crap, Kraft dating co-eds, global domination, CIA BB and glamor-boy TB12, Pats are the clear Evil Empire despite what Lucchino says.

Unfortunately, it looks like they've struck gold again in Judge.

I was at the game a few nights ago.

He is a BIG dude.

Jets or Giants would be wise to sign him as a blocking tight end.

According to the people who respond to a poll offering on Twitter, not according to Twitter the organization or any reasonable slice of Twitter users.

Not quite. They found all tweets (as in, all from the whole website) with the phrase "evil empire" and a pro sports team name and counted them up. There was no conscious participation on the part of those whose tweets became the data.

Hes on a pace to strike out 162 times. He'll fade.

Not sure about that. He's basically still a rookie since his true rookie season got cut short.

I propose we can all our brethren to Tweet #EvilEmpire and list the Browns.

Who am I kidding, let's embrace it (if you haven't already)
Seriously, there is substance in the analogy, to me, thusly:

Bob Kraft chose to accept, participate in, and continue the perpetration in the murder of Pat Patriot. Further, he denigrates pre-1993 Patriots and spits on the deceased's graves through his language, behavior and actions as owner. And he encourages and feeds modern team fans' ignorance and inappropriate denigration of our history and heritage.

And of course, Bob has totally allied himself with the NFL. Not that fulfilling one's obligations as an owner is wrong, but he puts the league first and considers them, including the commissioner, close friends and associates. Up until last fall when he threw up a banner of his neighbor at the stadium for a little while, he has completely gone along with denigration and disparagement of the Patriots forever, from the league, national and local media.

He treats all members of the Patriots family like cattle. Only, the ones after 1993 are his cherished, recognized and honored cattle.

Not all that surprising, but Golden State has done more to harm parity in the NBA than The Pats have in the NFL... way more. They literally signed a Top 3 player (KD) to a line up already responsible for winning 73 games last year!!!

An "evil empire" designation/reputation is earned over many years. Golden State don't come close to the Yankees and the Patriots (as the analysis showed). I wouldn't be surprised if the raiders ranked higher than Golden State.

We are the evil empire. Just embrace it already.

I love it.......I should know,

I was there for the first 42 years of misery -- we weren't even lovable losers, just losers, period. Nobody cared, nobody came to the games.

Prior to the snow bowl victory, we had one stinking home playoff game, one if 42 years and were blown out by Dan "spaghetti legs" Pastorini and the Houston Oilers!!

This is way the F more fun.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST